• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Menome

I'm glad to see that Jinder's surprising a bunch of you. I wasn't exactly an instant fanboy of him when he came back or when he won the contendership, but I decided to wait and see what he could do rather than crucify him straight out of the gate.

Sure he's been pushed a little early, but I think he's actually holding his own despite the situation he's found himself in and doing it a lot better than others on the roster might.

Amazes me that some people will try and convince everyone that Marty Scurll's a terrible wrestler with no redeeming qualities.

Over as fuck in Korakuen on his debut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Progress_Palace_Graphic_large.jpg

so I've always been a "eh wrestling, whatever" kind of guy. I don't know what possessed me to decide to watch this Best of the Super Jr thing but I'm converted. I've seen the light. This is the greatest thing.

If they were streaming this show for free why not have english commentary? Sometimes this company confuses me

Presumably they didn't want to fly Kelly & Cyrus out just for one show. It's a long tour, they'll likely have English commentary for the BoSJ finals and Dominion next month.

Not a huge fan of the Ally Pally tbh,although it's probably better than Brixton I guess.

so I've always been a "eh wrestling, whatever" kind of guy. I don't know what possessed me to decide to watch this Best of the Super Jr thing but I'm converted. I've seen the light. This is the greatest thing.

Welcome! You picked a good show to jump in with :)

Top Bottom