• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

DMczaf

Rollins has regressed so fucking much since 2015. He was the fucking man.

I blame it all on his injury slowing his progress and WWE's fucking terrible baby face booking.

WWE babyfaces are the worst unless you're veteran enough to write your own shit.

Hasney

lol

these days you need to be shit in ring to be a heel. see: jinder, roman reigns

no one is booing aj styles, kevin owens or seth rollins when they go out there and have 4.5* classics, no matter how much they call the crowd dumb

They could just evolve the product as the audience sees it and not have to have such a line between faces and heels. You could quite easily have better match ups that way as you wouldn't have to worry about turning someone.

AJ Styles was a better face as a heel. He's so damn good he's not going to booed even if he logistically found a way to sleep with all of our mothers (he'd probably carry them to a 5* performance anyway) anyway but my god did he seem like such a smarmy cunt when "THIS IS THE SHOW THE SMACKDOWN AUDIENCE MADE JFAHFLKJAHKASFD BLARGGHHHH CHEER ME I SHOOK SHANE MCMAHONS HAND!!!"
I mean it'd make sense considering he'll already be in town for Evolve.

Maybe we'll see him in a crowd for a late night deep dish.

Caderfix

I blame it all on his injury slowing his progress and WWE's fucking terrible baby face booking.

WWE babyfaces are the worst unless you're veteran enough to write your own shit.

Pretty much. Right now he's transitioning to a different style, so it'll take a while for his in ring work to become enjoyable again, as for the booking... No full time talent is safe.

I mean it'd make sense considering he'll already be in town for Evolve.

Yeah and Evolve 85 is in the eve in Michigan the next day so he can easily do the Evolve show in Chicago in the afternoon, hop over to All-State for NXT that night and then run off to do Evolve 85 the next morning or even late that evening.

if this really happens then Naito is the one who should beat Okada, and this time it should be clean.

I agree.

On the other hand, it may be more likely Omega wins, Naito loses and moves his way into the upper card while Tanahashi has a run with the IC belt as a kind of gatekeeper to the HW belt.

Jesus. Sorry about the health care thing USA, that really sucks :(

In better news they added a ton of Prime Time Wrestling to Network. Just after I took them up on the 3 month free trial. Hell yes.

For what reason would keep Omega out of the US? I thought it was easy to get a short term Visa unless you were of Pakistani extraction or had a criminal conviction?

Honestly people should flee to twitch. At least Amazon can integrate ads to buy products without any fears from advertisers.

Twitch is way way worse in terms of quality of life. Insane hours are required for minimal return. Most Twitch streamers I talk to are hoping to leverage it into something behind the scenes or onto Patreon.

Sexy Star not only winning the belt, but pinning Mil Muertes to do so put me in fuck this company mode.

I found out that this happened awhile before it happened, so I got to watch every episode waiting for that bomb to go off.
This and Rey Mysterio (aka revisionist Lucha Jesus) getting the first pin on Matanza.
Both of those just made me sour on the whole thing.

Pikma

Banned
Jesus. Sorry about the health care thing USA, that really sucks :(

In better news they added a ton of Prime Time Wrestling to Network. Just after I took them up on the 3 month free trial. Hell yes.

For what reason would keep Omega out of the US? I thought it was easy to get a short term Visa unless you were of Pakistani extraction or had a criminal conviction?

Twitch is way way worse in terms of quality of life. Insane hours are required for minimal return. Most Twitch streamers I talk to are hoping to leverage it into something behind the scenes or onto Patreon.
There's nothing easy about our immigration system.

Pikma

Banned
C_CiE7pUAAAGhLa.jpg

This really depresses me...

Pikma

Banned
I think it's kinda pointless to keep bringing up how this happened, it's done and there's nothing the poor dude can do about it

I think it's kinda pointless to keep bringing up how this happened, it's done and there's nothing the poor dude can do about it

I think it is important because it should be a giant warning side to everyone else that you don't need to kill yourself at all, but especially not for a ho hum spot

The first quarter, which doesn’t include WrestleMania, generated $188,444,000 in revenue and posted an $897,000 profit. For the first quarter of 2016, the numbers were $171,100,00 in revenue and $14,111,000 in profits.

Per Melzter.

So.. wait. Was WM in q1 last year or what the fuck.

Top Bottom