• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Cagey

Banned
I would say even if he wasn't married to J Hud he would still have had a spot since he's in the law side of things but that makes it better for him.

Like a decade ago this dude was on a spin off show of flavor of love.......

But more than a decade ago, he was an HLS grad and former Sidley Austin associate, so coupling the pedigree and corporate experience with him working as a wrestler for several years, he'd profile very well to work in WWE's General Counsel office. Hell, in 8 years time, Otunga might be the company's official GC.

XenoRaven

It has been like that and the community has been shit for a while. Just need to pick and choose when to interact. Ignore the rest, much better that way.
Thanks so much for sayin what needed to be said.

stillrealtome.jpg

EX UFC CHAEL SONNEN HAS JOINED GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING

PWInsider reports that former UFC fighter Chael Sonnen will be revealed as a Global Force Wrestling announcer at today’s GFW press conference with Jeff Jarrett in Las Vegas.

You don't know how much I want Ryback to win with the Meathook.

Looks way better than Shell Shocked.
He's won a few with it, most recently when he squashed Henry after survivor series

They have dudes win with secondary moves every so often/rarely but I still wish they did it a but more

Listening to Ric Flair's podcast! It's kinda good, actually. He's slightly drunk, but still cool. Also a bit hard to understand. He apparently thought that Kurt Angle's Ankle Lock was real until he saw Swagger using it later. Still, Ric's a bit tough to understand. :p

Heel

Uh, yeah that Chael news is great and all, but holy shit, Ric Flair's podcast comes out today?! Today the podcast game changes forever.

Cagey

Banned
Uh, yeah that Chael news is great and all, but holy shit, Ric Flair's podcast comes out today?! Today the podcast game changes forever.

I'm most excited to see what sort of products the Nature Boy will sell to us.

Just how low can we go.

#flagpoleatfullsalute

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What are the odds that his guests are actually guest interviewers? Every episode will be a Flair interview.

I have bought the JTG book and when I finish the Death of WCW extended version (barely past half-way and nowhere near Russo yet) I will read the JTG book. I am so fucking hyped.

Heel

Woo Nation has basically started off like "The Morning Zoo with Ric and the Goob".

"WOOOOOO!" sound clips absolutely everywhere. DROP A BOMB ON IT, GOOB. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Top Bottom