• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
#GiveJoshisAChance Natsuki Taiyo vs Yoshiko
VCZ17rN.gif

tpj8ylC.gif

This match from a few years ago is really good. And for Dream, Yoshiko gets her face busted by the 1-2-3 Drunken Master Flyweight Taiyo and STILL finishes the match.
14wQUYs.jpg

Entropia

No One Remembers
My wife wants us to get more board games, but I have no idea where to start. I picked up Cards Against Humanity for when friends came over, and that's a good laugh with a few drinks. No idea what board games they'd want to play though.

Most of our friends are girls, but they're cool about absurd things. I have a nerd friend too.

Ticket to Ride is fun

Lol WWE bought a stake in tap out

Regarding the Tapout deal, most were under the impression that Tapout is paying to be a WWE sponsor. In actuality, WWE has purchased an equity stake in Tapout. Tapout had been a longtime UFC sponsor, but was shut out when UFC made its deal with Reebok.

On Ronda and WWE, wwe clueless

Others noted how they thought Stephanie praising her to that degree was funny because she and HHH never watch UFC or Rousey and have no idea how she got over, but the reality is, she does like her personally, they became friends at SummerSlam and did a great segment together. The joke is that if they really knew UFC, they’d be praising Dana for getting women to draw money in a way that’s a blueprint for them to learn from, except they don’t understand how he did it because they never followed any of it. Another person noted that if she was savvy politically on this subject she’d have gone out of her way to praise White, not because White got women over but because the nicer they are to him, the more likely they’ll get to complete their angle. Then again, I don’t rule out the possibility they have a deal in place and White was kayfabing for them so as not to have it be public knowledge before they shoot an angle later in the year. Both sides were 100% kayfabe on Lesnar-Undertaker, although in the end, White legitimately did nix it, but they shot the angle on White’s show. Whether he knew it or not, I can’t say. But I do know that Undertaker got his front row seat the night before a WWE PPV in another part of the country that he was on, right where Lesnar was leaving, directly from White and not just a White approval of a celebrity request through a third party.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The end game is certainly better if you have more than two people.

I played it regularly with a group of four-six and the ending still got fucked. There's a bunch of things you can do to mess with someone in the final stage and can deadlock two or three people into a Monopoly like situation where the game just won't end! Anyone still alive not caught in the various traps (such as two people fighting over the final space with the ability to heal for free) can just powerlevel and spell them to death or something. It's happened to me too many times.

The previous edition of the game replaced it with an awesome go fight the dragon ending with a kick ass tower.

MEGATON

Hogan and childhood best friend and running mate Ed Leslie have had a falling out after Hogan called him out on Leslie selling fake autographed 8x10 photos of Hogan. Hogan wrote on twitter, “I’m sorry, I’m embarrassed, but I have never signed pictures for Brutus to sell.” The falling out wasn’t over that, as it happened some time back.

Wow

Kaladin

I played it regularly with a group of four-six and the ending still got fucked. There's a bunch of things you can do to mess with someone in the final stage and can deadlock two or three people into a Monopoly like situation where the game just won't end! Anyone still alive not caught in the various traps (such as two people fighting over the final space with the ability to heal for free) can just powerlevel and spell them to death or something. It's happened to me too many times.

The previous edition of the game replaced it with an awesome go fight the dragon ending with a kick ass tower.

Still fun leading up to the endgame though, and I guess you could work your own fix if you needed to.

Any suggestions for better D&D in a box type board games for 2 or more? Need a min of 2.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Talisman is still the best despite my problems with it. It's unfeasible to ask someone to track down the expensive as hell older version of it.

Mahonay

Banned
NXT was pretty good tonight. Enjoyed the end with the Itami vs. Breeze match w/ Balor watching at ringside. Solid story telling when there wasn't much there coming into it.

The Women's Division somehow continues to find ways to get better and better. I'm pretty hype thinking about what might go down at Takeover. Sasha Banks was incredible on a character level tonight. She's legit one of my favorite pro wrestlers on the planet right now. Enjoying it while I can until she suffers the snuffing out of all talent that is the Divas Division booking.

DMczaf

So the Mayweather fight did well over 4M buys at $100 a pop...

Suckers. Imagine how much you could have made if it was $9.99?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It had no legal internet stream at all, did it? Could have done more if they'd sorted that out.

Still 400 million gross for a worked exhibition fight, not bad. Built in injury angle for a rematch too.

Kaladin

It had no legal internet stream at all, did it? Could have done more if they'd sorted that out.

Still 400 million gross for a worked exhibition fight, not bad. Built in injury angle for a rematch too.

Nope, and that is Showtime / HBO for ya.

Fox318

Its amazing how WWE doesn't portray itself like on the ESPN doc.

They would be in a much better position with advertisers and content like that would be a must watch on the network.

Fox318

Its hard to hear Vince talk about wellness when you think about the steroid scandal, the Orton wellness policy rule, lack of insurance, and the Punk allegations.

tm24

So CMLL lost it's biggest tv coverage last friday. There is now no way for people in Mexico to follow the main storylines. The saddest part is that CMLL officials prefer it that way. They could care less for tv. Seriously, anyone complaining about any other organization doesn't realize how awful CMLL is. This is a company that is wasting Rush, Titan and Barbaro Cavenario and not booking Hechicero enough

Top Bottom