• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hoooooly crap Becky needs work on her promo skills after that conference.

Wow she sounded nervous. No way is she close to ready.
Sheamus sounded a little weird in the beginning. It's important for her material to also be fitting to who her character is. I still don't think she's in her final release version yet, you know? There's something more there.

JavyOO7

Speaking of Wii U, I hope Splatoon ends up great. I haven't seen its latest Direct yet. Nintendo has been on fire lately with their software output though, so I'm hoping the trend continues!

Aiii

So not worth it
Shame. My WiiU has dried the fuck up and I don't want mine anymore. Just takes up space. I used to really enjoy it but I feel done with it.

Yeah, pretty much how I feel. Can't get excited for all the same-old Nintendo franchises either.
Why did you want to play?

Dead Rising and Sunset at least, also I figured if it didn't connect with me I could sell it for more than I could the Wii U.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Only thing justifying me keeping the Wii U is Xenoblade and whatever that SMT x FE has turned into and with the Xbox One it's Horizon 2 and that's it. That's the only thing I regularly still play. Cuphead will be cool, but there's no way that'll stay exclusive.

I really hope E3 has some real exclusive announcements other than 'Exclusive DLC'

also holy shit @ backlund cutting a promo are gagne's funeral :lol

RP912

Banned
I haven't touch any current gen consoles yet. One day I'll be LTTP, but for the time being I really don't see anything worth checking out on the consoles besides on the Wii U side of town. Plus my backlog fucking sucks.

jmdajr

I haven't touch any current gen consoles yet. One day I'll be LTTP, but for the time being I really don't see anything worth checking out on the consoles besides on the Wii U side of town. Plus my backlog fucking sucks.

Saving money it's all good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The game I want most this year isn't even next-gen.
15958211645_578c7e6313.jpg

Other than that, it's like 2 Musou games(DQHeroes and One Piece)

Honestly, all my time on my PS4 this year has been spent playing pinball or streaming movies. I'm more worried about the like 6 streaming plans I've got going right now. Just let me bundle that shit together and pay it all at once in the same transaction.

RP912

Banned
Not a fan of the Yakuza series. I like dialog in my video games but holy shit that series breaks down the barrier.

jmdajr

These days I just play the free Xbox 360 and PS4/PS3 games. Granted not every month can be a winner but this month Guacamelee is free for PS4, and Gears of War Judgement/ Assassins Creed 4 was free on 360 recently.

For free it's good. (well 100 bucks a year/ 8 a month but still)

Same. I might get a cheap Wii U in a few years. And I'll get a PS4 when FFXV or KH3 comes out.

RP912

Banned
These days I just play the free Xbox 360 and PS4/PS3 games. Granted not every month can be a winner but this month Guacamelee is free for PS4, and Gears of War Judgement/ Assassins Creed 4 was free on 360 recently.

For free it's good. (well 100 bucks a year/ 8 a month but still)

Smh my backlog is so real, I can count on my fingers how many games I completed during my plus subscription. Honestly, I can't wait until my sub is up this month so I can gracefully move on.

Aiii

So not worth it
Project Cars coming in tomorrow, excited for that. Bloodborne and MKX too.

I enjoy the next gen on my PS4, at least.

Project Cars is a bit too sim for my tastes, even more so than Gran Turismo, I can't even keep the cars on the track, lol. Enjoying DriveClub, though. The online shit is mostly worthless, but the actual driving is fun, it looks amazing and there's a ton of content between the main game and the season pass. I'm terrible at Bloodborne, unfortunately, which is a shame as I loved Demon's Souls, but perhaps I don't have the patience for those games any more.

RP912

Banned
What I really need to buy is a new computer chair.

Same. I'm sitting in this wooden kitchen chair and it's a pain in the ass to get up from it at times. The last computer chair I had ended up broke from when I moved.

Project Cars coming in tomorrow, excited for that. Bloodborne and MKX too.

I enjoy the next gen on my PS4, at least.

Project CARS is pretty dope. Probably the best racing game I played since GT5.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
same, i've been rolling around on 3/6 wheels for the past few months

I was thinking about a DXRacer. It's corny as fuck looking, but my friend has one that I like and it's within my price range. I need something to use for my computer and the console stuff either way because I don't have the room for two chairs in here.

I need to renew Amazon Prime as well, but I lost my discount so that's another 'fuuuck' money drop I'm chicken about doing right now.

My favorite PS+ game was Spelunky and favorite GwG game was Lara Croft and Guardian of Light. I probably only play maybe 30% of the games that are offered and not really because they're bad or anything like that, I've just already played some of the games by the time they're offered.

klonere

Banned
Hoooooly crap Becky needs work on her promo skills after that conference.

Wow she sounded nervous. No way is she close to ready.

was kinda hoping it's gonna end up as a big swerve where she was trying to play the in-over-her head emotional babyface but nope, she does some mad heel shit in the title match and calls out everyone who thought that Becky had gone soft. This could also greenlight Sasha to go babyface, if needed.

But that's definitely not whats happening and you are 100% the promo was incredibly awkward. Her and Finn have a real problem with uhmms and ehhhs. We are meant to be really good at talking why are they both so weak on the mic :(

RP912

Banned
Finally finished the book.

On some real stuff, JTG was an underrated wrestler. He was fun in the ring and if given a chance, he would have been the IC champ. Maybe double J will see what's good with a Cryme Tyme reunion.

Alucard

Banned
Have we discussed the fact that a 20 year old killed a 18 month old doing a last ride and missing the bed?

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...g-child-after-performing-wwe-finishing-moves/

Just awful, must admit I used to play with my boy like that, not actually slamming but messing around lifting him in the air etc

Holy shit. :( I play around with my 2-year-old with body slams and stuff, but a last ride? What the hell are you thinking? That poor motherm

Top Bottom