• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Heenan had a longer run of being amazing. Everything I've seen of him from the 70's & 80's is golden. That being said, I actually think I prefer Bobby as a manager and Jesse as a commentator.

Anywho, CZW tonight! Anyone in? Card looks good;

http://highspots.tv/ippv-czw-proving-grounds-05-09-2015/

. CZW World Heavyweight Title - BLK Jeez (c) vs Matt Tremont
. CZW Wired Championship - Joe Gacy (c) vs Mike Bailey
. Drew Gulak vs Nick F'n Gage
. Deathmatch Trial: Panes of Glass - Danny Havoc vs Connor Claxton
. Andrew Everett vs Trevor Lee
. Sozio vs Eric Corvis
. Greg Excellent vs Alexander James
. Bill Carr & Buxx Belmar vs The Beaver Boys

Gulak vs. Gage sounds outrageously stupid, perfect for CZW.

DMczaf

11226779_753793958052744_233050549_n.jpg

Verendus

Banned
Why hasn't WWE put a ban on talking about Punk yet?
You know what CM Punk can do? Suck Roman Reign's dick. That's what.

Roman Reigns. The Man. The Main Event. The chosen one who is going to stop the beast at Wrestlemania 32 in front of 100,000 people.

Yours,
Verendus

Currently balee'in in dat.

Zach

They don't think Bobby "The Brain" Heenan is an S-tier Pro Wrestling announcer.

What the fu...?!

Not in WCW.

He may have been a little miserable, but he was still definitely... erm... S-tier.

Wrasslegaf, let's just throw it down right here and right now. Let's ask the real question and let's get into some personal fights with it.

Who's the better color commentator, Heenan or Ventura?
The answer... is Ventura.

They are clearly the #1 and #2 all-time, but I've got to give the nod to Heenan. It may just because I'm subconsciously refusing to completely ignore his greatness in other roles, but there you have it.

And really, guys, Heenan may be my favorite wrestling personality ever. I'm including wrestlers in this. He was just so good at everything.

Greg Excellent is the dirt fucking worst, jesus that match was painful. Best bit was when the other dude did the Zandig pose and none of the fucks in the crowd popped for it.

Anyone else having trouble with the network as far as pausing/rewinding/fast forwarding/choosing points of videos?

I can select a video and it will play, but I can do any of the above.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Predator is the best Horror movie made I think.

Most horror movies is just a pack of pussies being killed by some asshole. Predator establishes these dudes as the most boss ass mother fuckers going and then proceeds to slaughter them.

Fuck I love Predator.

Predator 2 is good as well.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

I knew someone who would argue with anyone that Predator was the greatest movie ever made as it had action, romance, sci-fi, horror elements.

Well he wouldn't be wrong. Bromance is romance. Plus Arnie was kinda chivalrous.

I never seen both Predators.

I'm not bullshitting. It's like I'm nickpicky with my 80s flicks.

Should, Predator 2 gets a lot of hate but it's damn good too. It's got Danny Glover man, its like Lethal Weapon with an alien, how does that not sound amazing.

Bill Carr & Buxx Belmar, this should be good.

The Thing.

It's good but that just some nerds getting fugged up.

ecurbj

So I heard there was a Wyatt family reunion tease on Smackdown?
More like Luke and Rowan possibly reuniting. Rowan came down to the ring and attacked Fandango after Harper's match.

I hope they reunite because Rowan is remotely uninteresting without Luke in my opinion.

RP912

Banned
I'll check them out if they are on Netflix. I used to be a huge movie buff but over the years I just find myself enjoying documentaries more than actual flicks. The last movie I seen in theaters was Godzilla and I felt bittersweet about the movie.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

Godzilla was pretty meh. Big monster movies lately have been hyped up but turn out to be mediocre at best. Pacific Rim was also meh.

More like Luke and Rowan possibly reuniting. Rowan came down to the ring and attacked Fandango after Harper's match.

I hope they reunite because Rowan is remotely uninteresting without Luke in my opinion.

They should build a story around his tiny feet, have him come out every week in gradually larger shoes until he gets to clown size.

They should build a story around his tiny feet, have him come out every week in gradually larger shoes until he gets to clown size.

I'm surprised they haven't given the classic Lance Storm/Daniel Bryan nerd who inexplicably gets the Divas (because he has a huge dog) gimmick.

Steph Curry and the Warriors are legit shook by this Memphis defense.

I remember hearing the buzz before the last Cage of Death, and all I could think was "Who the fuck is this Sozio goo.. WAIT HE'S THE CHAMP?"

I never seen both Predators.

I'm not bullshitting. It's like I'm nickpicky with my 80s flicks.

I've only seen the second half of P2. It was fine but I'm not gonna go out of my way to watch the first half. Have seen the entirety of Predators though, it was pretty bleh.

AvP1 was ass, the sequel was a bit less ass-ier only because it was rated R.

Top Bottom