• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Kraftwerk

I was browsing through that style zeitgeist forum, and wow. Lots of amazing fits. Love this one Alexandre Plokhov coat.

aak8Og7.jpg

LJ11

Patrik Ervell has a sale on outerwear, 30%, think someone was interested in a jacket. FLASH30SS14 gives you 30% off on everything but outwear, haven't tried it yet.

Ralph Lauren has a presale too, some decent RRL stuff, though I'm not sure their denim that's labeled from Japan is actually from Japan.

I'm size 13US, what size do I get? I got more confused looking at the conversion chart because I'm not sure what the "G" and "D" means

http://www-m.gucci.com/us/styles/309532AVT301052
looks like they go with UK sizing which for me is a size down (ie, 8UK to 9US to IT 42), which has been pretty true for me across a lot of manufacturers. For some it's a half size difference, but I've handled a few gucci sneakers in the past and they seemed to have a normal fit, so you'd probably be a 46.

wait, wtf is going on with that drop down box. it's not right based on their own chart lol. maybe call up a store?

Patrik Ervell has a sale on outerwear, 30%, think someone was interested in a jacket. FLASH30SS14 gives you 30% off on everything but outwear, haven't tried it yet.

Bought the standard tee from them earlier today. No tax and free shipping as well.

It better be good considering how much alucrid raves about ervell every day.

MegalonJJ

Banned
Anyone in London (or internationally depending on visits etc), I would highly recommend Anthony Sinclair for those looking for a semi bespoke (or full bespoke budget allowing) blazer, trousers or waistcoat(/vest).

Godtier quality, fit and comfort.

overcast

Looks to me like XL fits better. Same type of shirt, different design. I decided to try it to see which one I would return. I took pictures quick, since I need to leave.

I did the last one for comparisons sake to the L I posted last week. Thoughts? My feet made their debut too.

Looks to me like XL fits better. Same type of shirt, different design. I decided to try it to see which one I would return. I took pictures quick, since I need to leave.

I did the last one for comparisons sake to the L I posted last week. Thoughts? My feet made their debut too.

Shirt looks small on you, unless that's how you want it

Sweet. I didn't know Ray-Ban offered Clubmaster Squared. Less than half the price of the Maui Jim's and looks just as good. I just ordered the black and gold ones for $150 CAD including shipping. They lenses are wider abd more squared off than the standard clubmasters. Just... perfect. I might be like these better than the Maui Jim's.

obin_gam

Got two summer shirts this weekend. Inspired by the awesome flower-clothes on the last pages of this thread I went looking
ZFaMapb.jpg

nyyP9Um.jpg

Wanted to say thanks to mens fashion GAF. I asked about where to get a suit in here, went with The Washington from Suit Supply. Thanks for all the help everyone.

uG7u9gwl.jpg

CwJypfAl.jpg

From the wedding yesterday, rocking my new suit. (Wish I had gone with a skinny tie, but otherwise very happy.)

giga

Looks good. And nah, forget the skinny tie with the Washington. It would look awkward with its big peak lapels.

Top Bottom