• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Kraftwerk

I Rocked the Nike Flyknit Racers today. One of my favourite sneaker releases of last year.

B01508A3-755D-4AA9-A116-EC1EDEB831E4_zpsys28sfew.jpg

Zanerobe Leather Sureshot Joggers
Carre Le Zip n Drop Tall Tee

Love your style; Simple and high-quality. Might try to do something similar.

Curious to anyone who wears leather pants, trousers etc; how does it feel during summer-time?

overcast

Only problem with wearing my skinnier pants is the idea that my shoes look more clown like (given my big feet).

Might just be self consciousness.

Gitman seems really hit or miss fit wise. Some work great, some don't and they don't seem to specify which are slim/relaxed fits which makes it all the harder to buy online.

NinjaBoiX

So...I just saw this blasphemous post;

Wow, just wow.

Our relationship is over.
You sound incredibly shocked and surprised that a shiny jacket with colourful flowers printed on it wouldn't be to everyone's taste. It's hardly exactly subtle, classic styling with a broad appeal now is it! It's very, um, camp.

(For the record, I actually quite like it. I mean, I wouldn't wear it in a million years, but I think it could look cool on some people.)

I'm all about crazy prints I just think that jacket looks like a mess, personally. Plus, as a jacket it's overkill. Would've been better as a shirt.

You broke my heart luckyboyceo. I am going to burn all my Naked & Famous jeans.
Denim burns are the new cool. Denim fades are so 2013.

NinjaBoiX

Kraft, I'll follow you wherever you go brah. Just tell me the time and place.

I'm all about crazy prints I just think that jacket looks like a mess, personally. Plus, as a jacket it's overkill. Would've been better as a shirt.
Yeah, in terms of my personal taste, I'd say it's a bit loud and brash. And I don't like the v-style neck. But if I walked past someone wearing it I think I'd probably nod in agreement thinking "fair play" than shaking my head in disbelief.

NinjaBoiX

If we're talking floral jackets I much prefer something like this over the Philip Lim one (minus the sleeve length). The design is much more consistent.
Nah, that's far worse IMO.

The Lim jacket has a certain air of cool about it, this looks like something your mum would make from a pair of old curtains. And yeah, the fit is horrendous. It looks three sizes too small.

Awful.

jacket = adam kimmel ss12. one might pop up on ebay, which is where I got mine.

pants = ralph lauren black label. you can get a 32 (my fat size) on ebay right now.

speaking of adam kimmel, I get the feeling his one year sabbatical isn't really a one year sabbatical :(

Top Bottom