• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

NinjaBoiX

I'm about to blow your mind and cause you to do a total 180. I own that sweatshirt.

I'm sure you hate it now.
IgMyx.gif

It's nice man, I really do like it!

A man can change Bam Bam.

Kraftwerk

NinjaBoiX,

Stare deeply into this Alexander Mcqueen shirt for 60 seconds.

At the count of 3 you will fall asleep. When I snap my finger, you will wake up, and thenm promptly change your entire wardrobe to Dip Dye and Two Tone items. Nothing under $200.

there is no greater rush than watching an item, and not just any item, but the last item remaining, in your favorites slowly over days, weeks, and months, decrease in price to almost 80% off msrp, until which time you scour the internet for coupon codes to lower the price even further, and purchase. heughhhhh i came.

Kraftwerk

Damn bro you never heard of Julius? Consider me surprised.

I have, but as I said; I am not familiar with them. Seen their stuff around, but this is the first thing from them that has caught my eye. Most of their stuff that I had seen before has been Rick Owens style shirts and jackets that were $4k.

That makes me think, who is the originator of this urban goth ninja style? I know the style existed before in the 80's. I'm mainly asking if it was Rick Owens who elevated that style into high-fashion, or someone else before him.

NinjaBoiX

Nice man, I love that jacket. Although I can't stand Air Force 1's. I know they're classics and all that, I just think they look like cheapo kiddy trainers. It's the really thick stacked heel and chunky construction.

Of course they're having a massive revival at the minute, everyone is wearing them. Familiarity breeds contempt.

kaskade

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on some Zanerobe Sureshots. Get the black and the tan pair. I originally didn't want to spend that much on some but I hear nothing but good things.

Kraftwerk

NinajaBoiX, I am relly sorry about this, but;

Dip Dye hair, two tone hair, Dip dye plaid shirt and silver shiny dress shoes.

She stand for everything you hate breh. What's going on here?

Where is your
fashion
god now?

those cue ball shorts are disgusting.

now if it were on a shirt...

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on some Zanerobe Sureshots. Get the black and the tan pair. I originally didn't want to spend that much on some but I hear nothing but good things.
look into lot78 and drome for similar stuff; might be able to get on sale etc

kaskade

I ended up just ordering the Zanerobes. They sell them on Amazon with free returns so I ordered the tan and black in a 30 and 32 to see which fits better. I have a feeling the 32 will be good but then I'd be wondering if the 30 would be better.

Kraftwerk

I'm starting to think that everyone on style zeitgeist is a multi-millionaire or they all work in the industry and get wholesale prices. Everyone is decked out in $500 shirts and other high-end shit.

rocked the sweatshirt/buttondown last night. it's a pretty good combo

also, i've got 5k to drop. do i go all in on an slp leather, or do i get an slp coat, some shirts, some jeans, some boots, and some accessories.

Y3 jacket came in, couldn't take pics since I had to get to the airport but it looks awesome. Fit's alright, good in the body but the arms are a big baggy

obin_gam

I'm quite skinny and have long legs. Can I use shorts which end above or at the knee or should I go with ankle-length shorts only?

Top Bottom