• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

L8c4W7al.jpg

$840

phosphor comes in one color brehs

i might just keep them anyway. i have more pressing garments to liquidate. but the offer is still open to anyone desiring something that makes drunk girls in clubs say hi.

phosphor comes in one color brehs

i might just keep them anyway. i have more pressing garments to liquidate. but the offer is still open to anyone desiring something that makes drunk girls in clubs say hi.
what's the eu sizing on them?

also I got a pair of black Pantofola d'Oro hi's in us9/eu42 and they're a size too big if anyone wants them

Kraftwerk

The two-tone shirt in the middle reminds me;

I saw a dude downtown wearing a similar shirt, but the bottom half was black. Looks very fitted an good quality. Any ideas what brand it could be? I was in a car couldn't stop to ask.

i'm sure you can get them everywhere but off the top of my head as far as nicer stuff:

gitman x oc (might still be on their site)

mauro grifoni

christian pellizarri (the shirt in the pic, and one of them on yoox was white/black)

wooyoungmi

sidian erstaz & vanes or whatever the fuck that label is called

i'd imagine any trend-ier oriented dept store would have something equivalent; topman, urban outfitters, etc.

Kraftwerk

Speaking of trolling, I saw your mouthbreather comment Mac. It made me laugh, but if you keep going, you will end up dead again.

Need someone else to be sacrificed this time, like that heathen NinjaBoiX.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, sorry Kraftwerk, that was impish whimsy on my part. Come on man, you love my reluctance to be truly fashionable, it makes the rest of you guys look good.

:D

NinjaBoiX

Of course he's trolling. That's about the only thing he's ever done in this thread so I'm just gonna go with it.
To you maybe, but it's just playful banter. Like pulling on the pigtails of the girl you fancy at school, it's just a front for unrequited admiration.

(I probably don't fancy you, but you're super snazzy.)

But honestly, most of the time I'm just putting across a genuine opinion, like I've said before. Sure, I troll sometimes, but it's hopefully pretty obvious when I'm joking!

And I'd like to think I offer more than constructive criticism and teasing Snazzy Fox. I'm more complimentary than I am derogatory, and I do actually get involved in questions people ask (if I have a frame of reference) and offering opinions, whether requested or not (post some fashion in a fashion thread and chances are people will comment on it).

TL:DR - stop being meanies and things. Let's keep things civil in the mansion.

Kraftwerk

To you maybe, but it's just playful banter. Like pulling on the pigtails of the girl you fancy at school, it's just a front for unrequited admiration.

(I probably don't fancy you, but you're super snazzy.)

But honestly, most of the time I'm just putting across a genuine opinion, like I've said before. Sure, I troll sometimes, but it's hopefully pretty obvious when I'm joking!

And I'd like to think I offer more than constructive criticism and teasing Snazzy Fox. I'm more complimentary than I am derogatory, and I do actually get involved in questions people ask (if I have a frame of reference) and offering opinions, whether requested or not (post some fashion in a fashion thread and chances are people will comment on it).

TL:DR - stop being meanies and things. Let's keep things civil in the mansion.

It's all good. We are all playing. Bam Bam is just jelly that your hair is more ginger than his beard,

speaking of, i'm going to ask a mod to change the title back to manshion. it just doesn't feel right otherwise.

But, but I came up with this thread title :"(

MegalonJJ

Banned
Burberry Prorsum Mens SS15 on Tuesday. Get ready, for this is the last hope before going 100% bespoke (for at least trousers, blazers and shirts. Bespoke Shoes and leather jackets maybe in 2016. Knitwear unknown).

i can't think of anyone off the top of my head who makes bespoke knitwear. can't imagine there is much demand for it lol.

and don't worry everyone, i have a brvtal op lined up for ss15

Top Bottom