• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

LProtag

if it makes you feel better, sizing angst is a normal part of men's fashion.

This is the truest thing I've ever heard.

It's especially difficult being 5'5", not being extremely skinny, and having small feet. Nothing fits properly. Even if I loose some weight sleeve length and overall length will always be a problem.

if this friend has connects for og helmut lang silk denims in 32 hmu bb

which by the way i would be ok if they rereleased. they gave me the cologne again why not the jeans :(

Alucrid

Banned
i found some jeans for you

743161.jpeg

Bought "hipster trunks" thinking they were regular trunks.

Fuck they look weird, why the large waistband too? Shame because they're pretty comfortable.

CengizMan

I want to understand men's fashion a bit better. There was a thread some time ago in Off-Topic with good places to start, but I cannot seem to find the thread. So, any good starting places on men's fashion?

Alucrid

Banned
Seriously, what's the deal with that shit? The shell worship in that thread is insane but understandable considering the topic but the weird child molester vibe creeps me out.

no clue how that started, but whenever i see who created that thread years ago i laugh a bit

I want to understand men's fashion a bit better. There was a thread some time ago in Off-Topic with good places to start, but I cannot seem to find the thread. So, any good starting places on men's fashion?

do you mean how to dress better or learn more about the industry or just see what's what?

purg3

slept with Malkin
no clue how that started, but whenever i see who created that thread years ago i laugh a bit

do you mean how to dress better or learn more about the industry or just see what's what?

Yeah I immediately got the reference, I lurk that thread way to much....

so a dear friend was asking about sweet fashions and i jokingly linked him to rick owens geobaskets and now he's obsessed with rick sneaks and rick droopy shorts. this a dude who wears athletic shorts and sandals everywhere. never seen someone go zero to rick this fast lol.

so a dear friend was asking about sweet fashions and i jokingly linked him to rick owens geobaskets and now he's obsessed with rick sneaks and rick droopy shorts. this a dude who wears athletic shorts and sandals everywhere. never seen someone go zero to rick this fast lol.

see if you can get him in to ccp now

showed him some,but he likes rick cuz it's basically upscale baggy shit. he likes yohji too but rick got him all wet. plus he's a bigger, stocky lifting-type bro and rick is pretty much it.

edit: he just copped geobaskets off thecorner lol.

It's only a matter of time before muscle enthusiasts wear rick owens to the gym to work out. I saw it coming a long time ago for two primary reasons. One is that the looser stuff will fit them unlike conventional designer clothing. Two is that the price point gives them yet another thing to flaunt around in front of people to demonstrate how superior they are.

All that's stopping them now is the lack of blatant logos.

It's only a matter of time before muscle enthusiasts wear rick owens to the gym to work out. I saw it coming a long time ago for two primary reasons. One is that the looser stuff will fit them unlike conventional designer clothing. Two is that the price point gives them yet another thing to flaunt around in front of people to demonstrate how superior they are.

wasn't that the whole point of rick's clothing in the first place?

Midas

Luisa via Roma got some Dries SS15, but none of the items I want. I hope I don't have to spend hours to find what I want like last year...

overcast

lol he's not a flaunty type, quite the opposite.

It's already happened bruh
i actually showed him charly and kunk pixx cuz they have similar body shapes lol

Antagon

Picked up that Burgundy jacket from suit supply a few pages back, grabbing this tie to go with it for a fashion show in a few weeks:

Just need to grab some shoes and I'm good.

Ultimately decided against getting that jacket myself since I won't wear it a lot and it's still on the expensive side for me. Love to see some pics of it though.

Top Bottom