• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Ambitious

Is there some kind of OT for hairstyles and/or beards? I could need some advice, but so far I found only this thread. I'm not really familiar with the Off-Topic Community forum.

Uniqlo is the answer to everything now lmao.
They don't have tuxedos :(

Also I'm probably in the minority but I don't find their button downs to be that comfy at all, I think I just have really sensitive skin or something. GAP is about the cheapest I can do for casual button downs.

Edit: ASOS jacket looks too short around the body, blegh

Edit 2: Yeah i can't find any peaked lapel tuxes that are at a decent price, any suggestions for a rental then I guess? I'm really skeptical considering that it'll probably be too big on me but yeah

Can anyone recommend any dressy/professional boots that are comfortable to walk in and around $100? Possibly willing to go to $200 but would like to stay close to $100. Need something new to walk to work in since my old ones wore out.

knicks

Anyone have any experience with UNTUCKit? It's pretty pricey, but they seem like nice shirts. People are saying to buy a shirt you like and than get it tailored, however that's like spending an additional $20 on a shirt that might already cost $35-$45, defeating the purpose.

Rookje

I really wanted these suede boots from CP, but they seem either sold out or not released yet. Anyone got the deets? Or recommend an alternative?

iOI7VCS.jpg

overcast

Anyone know where to get decent cheap-ish polos for work? It's a part time job, just looking for black/white ones.

I assumed Uniqlo lol.

Was about to post this. Don't get me wrong, Fjallraven make awesome allthough overpriced hiking equipment and I'm very happy with my Kajka (65 ltr) backpack for this reason, but I cringe a little bit when I see people in the city decked out in Fjallraven coats designed for the north of Scandinavia while it's like 3 degrees. These smaller backpacks are fine in functionality but a bit of a cliche here in Europe with the hipster crowd these days. Kudos for the Fjallraven marketing guys to actually make fun of that, though.

My friend has had one for a few years, constantly surprised at how much stuff she can fit inside it.

Shorts weather over in the UK, time to pick up some new clothes..

Rookje

Marvel:

DC:

DC needs some new stylists. All of Henry Cavil's looks are terrible. He should not be wearing such wide lapels with how big his chest is, and he shouldn't wear 3-piece suits. It just makes him look wide and fat. The open collar especially screams "my neck is too big for this shirt" (which it probably is)

giga

He looks about as lost as he did in Superman.

Don't get me started on the beard too. Learn to trim and style your facial hair damn it.

They look better than most options in that category. Everything else is in some gaudy combination of colors whereas those are minimalist and aesthetically pleasing.

Top Bottom