• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

I ordered a 28, hopefully it works. My APCs are actually size 27 and they fit alright until I washed them and then I could never button the top button. I guess if they don't fit after a couple days, I'll just have to cut back on beer for a while haha.
Good choice. I think you'll be happy with those.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
You guys are so petite. I couldn't go below a 34 even if I developed a eating disorder.

SLQoArr.jpg

Thing is there's two ways to fully evaluate a gap. there's the gap rating system then there's the gap unit system.

The differences are subtle but many. For instance, you can have a high gap unit count because you're just skinny as can be but gap rating takes into account curviness, shape, angles, balance, etc.

Dany

Banned
I feel the most bothersome aspect is how ladies want to achieve this and strive for it. Why is it appealing?

f0rk

If you want to dress in cheap looking imitations of what Kanye was wearing a year or two ago Topman is pretty good now.

Really? Your measurements are bigger than mine; how tall and how much do you weigh?
I had my measurements taken by a lady who had to go get help because she didn't know how to do measurements. I redid them using one of my jackets at home and got basically exactly what the 44 comes with. actually it seems like it might be closer to 46 with 44's body and arm length...

I'm 5'6" 155lbs right now

edit: great, now I'm wondering whether I should just switch to 46 entirely. how tall are you zekes?

Zekes!

I had my measurements taken by a lady who had to go get help because she didn't know how to do measurements. I redid them using one of my jackets at home and got basically exactly what the 44 comes with. actually it seems like it might be closer to 46 with 44's body and arm length...

I'm 5'6" 155lbs right now

edit: great, now I'm wondering whether I should just switch to 46 entirely. how tall are you zekes?

I'm 5'9 and my shoulders are 16" and chest 33" for comparison.. I'm debating jumping to a 46 stock too which is what Charly originally suggested, though after mentioning some measurements of jackets that fit me good he said to just go for the 44 with 46 lengths. I'm conflicted.

I'm 5'9 and my shoulders are 16" and chest 33" for comparison.. I'm debating jumping to a 46 stock too which is what Charly originally suggested, though after mentioning some measurements of jackets that fit me good he said to just go for the 44 with 46 lengths. I'm conflicted.
I measured again and got a 46 with 44 lengths. we'll see how it is when it gets here

Zekes!

Thanks Alucrid. I'm slightly smaller than you in chest and shoulders so the 44 should be okay. On the other hand there's the possibility of gaining more weight and filling out a larger size better. I think I gotta sleep on this.

J Crew coupon code : INSTYLE25

This takes 25% of everything on their site, including the third party stuff that never goes on sale. You can get the Alden Indy boots for an unheard of $375.

Zekes!

Copped this Scotch & Soda jacket today from work. Didn't really need it but also didn't pay anything for it so

Fits a bit big in the body on me, but fine other than that, making me some what glad I went with a 44 in my TOJ jacket (yes I'm still indecisive about that).

Top Bottom