• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Lunchbox

Banned
Looking for some quality undergarments. Mainly stick to basic cotton boxer briefs, but I want to treat myself. Any recommendations?

tVf9Smv.jpg

Picked up some A.P.C. jean. A chick bought me a jacket from H&M. Not even sure what jacket it is. I'll get it tomorrow night. I'm not sure what I should buy with this gift card from H&M though.

Okay that chick I am going out with on Monday said she wants to see me in a bowtie... I'm not sure about this.

lupin23rd

if i wear a black denim jacket with my black jeans, is that a fashion no no?

I don't really think the double-denim is that bad (although I am Canadian).

I'm currently trying to figure out if I should attempt double corduroy one of these days once my new corduroy blazer arrives.

Alucrid

Banned
Picked up some A.P.C. jean. A chick bought me a jacket from H&M. Not even sure what jacket it is. I'll get it tomorrow night. I'm not sure what I should buy with this gift card from H&M though.

Okay that chick I am going out with on Monday said she wants to see me in a bowtie... I'm not sure about this.
Dr who fetish

Go_Ly_Dow

suffering from serious cardigan addiction at the moment

already have 5 and am seriously temped to go shop for a new design tomorrow :/

Lunchbox

Banned
ck is a macys brand

af have their own outlets.but if its out of your budget its fine bro, macys are cool. they have special minivan parking

hB3ndqh.jpg

I need to buy a watch or two.

Probably not a leather band. Looking for a goldilocks zone on size although my tastes skew towards the larger ones.

Any suggestions on brands?

i'd rather wear Calf skin, much softer and warmer that seals dtfs when they grab your arm

zaWiloG.png
Y3HUhI2.png
looks like a great jacket to throw on a puddle so your date's shoes don't get muddy.

Probably not a leather band. Looking for a goldilocks zone on size although my tastes skew towards the larger ones.

I don't mean to be *that guy* but the watch thread is way more knowledgeable about that than we are.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266353

they know their shit.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Switch that to their low-rise trunks and I'll co-sign this; too much unnecessary fabric down the thigh with regular trunks or boxer briefs. CK modal stuff is definitely one of the better "accessible" brands, though.
Indeed. Good stuff. Still, I prefer the way Croota fits even though the CK micro fabric is smoother.

soultron

Banned
On my way to shop for another cardigan. Tend to wear them with plain t shirts rather than shirts.

How about ya'll?
Can't do it that way, myself. It's a button down shirt or I don't wear a cardigan at all.

But I'm someone who generally thinks that Ts should be worn by themselves, and sparingly at that.

I don't know if it's bad luck or not, but I bought a regular Banana Republic polo shirt for work. I put it on at home, and I noticed how around the shoulder blades it's pointy. I'm going to return it, but thanks to my stupid name tag, it left a little black mark on the shirt. You guys think they won't return it?

I don't know if it's bad luck or not, but I bought a regular Banana Republic polo shirt for work. I put it on at home, and I noticed how around the shoulder blades it's pointy. I'm going to return it, but thanks to my stupid name tag, it left a little black mark on the shirt. You guys think they won't return it?

Tell them it was there when you bought it but didn't realize it until you got home and that's why you're returning it. Who the fuck are they to say otherwise?

Tell them it was there when you bought it but didn't realize it until you got home and that's why you're returning it. Who the fuck are they to say otherwise?

I thought about that. I guess that has a better chance then me wanting to return it and them taking the shirt out of the bag and examining it.

I have an Orient Mako that I threw a NATO strap on. Looks a bit like this (though I don't have as hairy arms)

479021d1311661566-official-orient-mako-club-makowrpam.jpg

You can get them for $100-150 on Amazon

At the very least I'm sure they'd take it back for store credit.

I think it looks good, dude. Most denim jackets are cut a little shorter so the length is just fine. It'll look better with a slightly longer t-shirt though.

Nesotenso

Hey, just wanted some help. Is there a resource online that helps you to save a clothing item that you would want to purchase at a later date ?

I guess something like pinterest which helps you to save and archive different clothing items from different retailers and then you can buy them up at a later date.

I hope I made some sense.

Hey, just wanted some help. Is there a resource online that helps you to save a clothing item that you would want to purchase at a later date ?

I guess something like pinterest which helps you to save and archive different clothing items from different retailers and then you can buy them up at a later date.

I hope I made some sense.

https://svpply.com/ ?

Has a iphone app too

Laekon

I have an Orient Mako that I threw a NATO strap on. Looks a bit like this (though I don't have as hairy arms)

479021d1311661566-official-orient-mako-club-makowrpam.jpg

You can get them for $100-150 on Amazon

I have one of these and it's really good for the price. People always think its a higher end watch. There is also the Ray model which looks a little sportier. Neither can be desciribed as large though. Island Watches normally has better pricing than Amazon, no sales tax(at least in Ca), and pretty fast free shipping.

Lunchbox

Banned

http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f71/479021d1311661566-official-orient-mako-club-makowrpam.jpg[img]

You can get them for $100-150 on Amazon[/QUOTE]

if its not swiss, its not worth wearing

overcast

Tomorrow is the day bros. I'm nervous.
You rocking that bow tie my man? You got this either way. Act natural and cool, obviously.

luckyboyceo said:
I think it looks good, dude. Most denim jackets are cut a little shorter so the length is just fine. It'll look better with a slightly longer t-shirt though.
Alright, thanks man. Seems like it would go with a lot of colors. Also, you ever put button ups under it?

omgkitty

looks like a great jacket to throw on a puddle so your date's shoes don't get muddy.

I've never understood the whole throwing the jacket over the puddle thing. Wouldn't it be much more manly to just pick her up and carry her over the puddle or would that now be considered sexist in some way?

I've never understood the whole throwing the jacket over the puddle thing. Wouldn't it be much more manly to just pick her up and carry her over the puddle or would that now be considered sexist in some way?

If you're Walter Raleigh and the lady in question is Elizabeth I, carrying her ain't practical. All those enomous Elizabethan undergarments in the way.

Top Bottom