• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

NinjaBoiX

dumb-and-dumber-o.gif

bud

worn in boots look a million times better.

YX2xRN9.jpg

(someone please gift me $800 please i beg of you i want to make love to these boots)

OPV0T0V.jpg

and these are levi's, but i can't find them on their site. probably an older model.

YX2xRN9.jpg

(someone please gift me $800 please i beg of you i want to make love to these boots)

OPV0T0V.jpg

and these are levi's, but i can't find them on their site. probably an older model.

You could just get $150 boots and just wear them a lot in random places.

Milchjon

Any idea for boots that are:

1. Very affordable
2. Not too boot-y and as versatile as possible
3. Available in Europe.

Loved my Boxfresh Chuks, so something kinda similar would be nice.

boxfresh-chuk-leather-lyp-dark-brown-16935401_set.jpg%3F%24m%24%26defaultImage%3Dno_pic

Open for anything though, so fire away!

Milchjon

The Clarks bushacre is a good option.

Looking at Google's results, that seems to be kinda hard to get here.

I fucking hate shopping for shoes because I only like a very select few of them. Always takes forever.

I'm almost considering just re-buying the Boxfresh ones, but I've had them for two years now and I've had problems with the seams...

WedgeX

Banned
Been having a heck of a time finding a good wool coat that is to my liking. Found one that is assymetrical, wool, and has buttons. Unfortunately at h & m it was not in my size, and apparently sold out online, never to return.

Any similar suggestions or places to look?

giga

Going nuts with these after Christmas sales. In just 48 hours, I've bought quilted leather gloves, two flower lapel pins, a tweed sport coat, some chinos from outlier, and another tee from everlane. Help me.

Think I might return the jacket though. Need a new navy suit far more.

BadTaste

I can't decide whether to buy this coat or not.

I usually buy clothing on the mall side and they only have that coat in Medium. In their Size Guide that coat apparently fits people with a chest of 38-40 inches, my chest is 38 inches but I bet that coat would be baggy, clothing has to be tight. Whatever.

Tempted to buy this instead

YX2xRN9.jpg

OPV0T0V.jpg

Oh man...I didn't know I wanted boots until now. Where could someone get a cheapish, decent pair of boots like this (~100)? Is it possible?

Anyone familiar with endclothing.com? I'd like to order a scarf from them that's $55 (sale, regularly $75) there, but $99 everywhere else. Just want to make sure it isn't too good to be true.

Need your advice Manshion GAF. I received a pair of burgandy jeans for Christmas. What matches with them? I have blonde hair and light skin for reference.

Anyone have experience with Banana Republic dress shirts? Been thinking of getting some. They're having 40% off right now, so I figured it'd be a great time to jump in if they're worth it.

bud

neither had i. clearly, it is a brand that stands for class and quality. and money. which i do not have.

those boots are my white whale.

Best thing about being back home in white-trashville (Fresno) is that I can wear pants and non-stained shirt and people compliment about how nice I look.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?

YX2xRN9.jpg

OPV0T0V.jpg

if you like shoes, you should peep Andrew McDonald Shoemaker.

I've been rocking these shoes

NIK7387_1000_1.jpg

with these looks

16.jpg

46.jpg

54.jpg

Top Bottom