• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

what's wrong with sweaty balls. just spray some drakkar noir down there and the honeys will crawl through glass to get a wiff

re shades im shades monstering right now

to cop or not

full_size.jpg

those are cool, reminds me of those old lang pilot pants.

on that subject, will someone please buy these so they stop showing up on my ebay feed? illithid? thx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HELMUT-LANG...04734?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shorts&hash=item566200c3be

drooping pants really looks like a diaper with piss and shit in them.
there were a few early varieties that actually had a nice flair to them (thinking of some rick and dior homme variations from 07-09), but a lot of people keep doing it with very stiff fabric or construction which kind of defeats the purpose.

Alucrid

Banned
those are cool, reminds me of those old lang pilot pants.

on that subject, will someone please buy these so they stop showing up on my ebay feed? illithid? thx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HELMUT-LANG...04734?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shorts&hash=item566200c3be

there were a few early varieties that actually had a nice flair to them (thinking of some rick and dior homme variations from 07-09), but a lot of people keep doing it with very stiff fabric which kind of defeats the purpose.

i'll buy them and send them to you

it would probably be better with some longer, layered t shirts though. normal t + drop crotch just looks strange.

RE: heavyweight denim in 90 degree weather. What do you Cali dudes even consider "heavyweight?" Zero chance you're going a whole summer wearing 18oz+ denim.

As for shades I think I'm going to finally cop those Oliver Peoples NDG-1 sunglasses. I've been lusting over them for awhile and I really need a new/black pair.

I'd like to find some new tee's that don't suck in the summer but that's tough. Also shorts that fit right, and new sunglasses.

Still gotta buy those sneakers I keep talking about but damn it's hard to find something nice.

I'd like to find some new tee's that don't suck in the summer but that's tough. Also shorts that fit right, and new sunglasses.

Still gotta buy those sneakers I keep talking about but damn it's hard to find something nice.

If you wanna be pimpin in the summer months, cop some Dior Homme SS10. Sheer everything, including a baller sheer blazer.

I've actually really been feeling KvA's Dior.

What's happening to me.

yo speaking of that season do any of those sheer blazers exist otu there? ebay is a bust. also, give me a hookup on those banging ass tailleur sneakers

SS10 and AW10 are super hard seasons to find shit from. Rakuten and Yahoo Japan always has something, but 70% of that is in size 44, and the remaining 30% is 46.

going by the numbers i'm a 50 in jackets :'( I wonder if it just didn't get produced much (luisaviaroma hardly had anything outside of fleece and shirts) or got gobbled up. shame, it's one of his best across his own or dior's line.

overcast

You guys make me so jealous. Those shoes are all so nice. Fuck.

Also to respond about the summer clothes part.. I can't rock thin shit. I'm a pretty skinny dude.

Top Bottom