• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Don't forget

Phil+Spencer+Leading+Video+Game+Companies+Nn81Hcv34WXl.jpg

CatPee

Male Fashion-GAF, any decent light brown/tan casual belt recommendations to go with white and earth tone chinos, jeans, and Sahara Sperrys?

NinjaBoiX

I have my N&Fs turned up because they would be too long otherwise.
I know that feel brah.

You know I'm a shorty.

qBxfPx6.png

I remember when it was all the rage some super expensive jeans actually had a decorative lining at the bottom for this exact purpose.

Shit looked ridiculous to be honest.

I know that feel brah.

You know I'm a shorty.

qBxfPx6.png

I remember when it was all the rage some super expensive jeans actually had a decorative lining at the bottom for this exact purpose.

Shit looked ridiculous to be honest.

You mean selvedge? I never got that either. Seemed like such a minor thing for people to care so much about

NinjaBoiX

You mean selvedge? I never got that either. Seemed like such a minor thing for people to care so much about
Nah, selvedge looks good.

These ones literally had a lining of material like you'd get inside a jacket, so when you turned up the bottom of the leg it was visible.

Lotto

guys, I've been sleeping for about 23 years now and I'm in the market for a nice union suit (preferably with a backflap for easy access). Any suggestions? I'd prefer neutral colors pls, thanks.

lenovox1

guys, I've been sleeping for about 23 years now and I'm in the market for a nice union suit (preferably with a backflap for easy access). Any suggestions? I'd prefer neutral colors pls, thanks.

You're about a week or two out of the season for the Nasty Pig union suit (Google it). Fits right on many body types. The closure buttons extend to the back that do look better than a flap, as they claim. I can't even find it on eBay right now... the only thing you could do there is keep your eyes peeled.

BUT! Are you a medium and like red? Jockey still has something available. Otherwise, I think you're getting something from Carhartt.

Lotto

You're about a week or two out of the season for the Nasty Pig union suit (Google it). Fits right on many body types. The closure buttons extend to the back that do look better than a flap, as they claim. I can't even find it on eBay right now... the only thing you could do there is keep your eyes peeled.

BUT! Are you a medium and like red? Jockey still has something available. Otherwise, I think you're getting something from Carhartt.

I was eyeing the one from American Apparel or Healthknit. The AA one used to be around 30 bucks but I just checked and now its like 60 which is absurd. I'm a size small and I was able to find a healthknit one that's pretty cheap but I'm not really sure of it's construction. I just wanna use them for regular old pajamas really. In anycase thanks for the suggestions.

I just bought these Clark's Desert Boots off of eBay. They're from the Rock Royalty set a couple years back:

desertboots1.jpg

God, I hope I did not make a poor choice. Probably my last clothing-related purchase for a long while. Definitely the last shoes I'll get till my runners break down, then I'll get new runners.

I didn't make a poor choice, right? I have a pair of desert boots, which I absolutely love. I saw these, and I dunno, I just really dug them. They're canvas instead of the usual suede or leather.

Why is everything I love so expensive?

I have those shoes. Don't like them very much.

In fact, clarks chukkas aren't doing it for me anymore. J Crew makes a pair that are so much nicer and have a sleek sexy form and are suede.

331598_mrp_fr_l.jpg

It's sneaker season coming up anyways.

Top Bottom