• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Anybody wear green today? I personally don't own green (doubt alucrid owns colors) but I saw a lot of people wearing some ugly green.

Only greens I wear is my fragrance.

y2dvd

Anybody wear green today? I personally don't own green (doubt alucrid owns colors) but I saw a lot of people wearing some ugly green.

Only greens I wear is my fragrance.

I got pinched really hard for not wearing green, so I taped a green marker on my sleeve and called it a day lol.

Where can I get a nice leather jacket? Also, even though there were no signs marking the messenger bags down 40% at Banana Republic, I asked and sure enough, 40% off.

NinjaBoiX

I want to buy a pair of sneakers. No damn idea what I actually want though.
I get the feeling you came in here looking for advice, but then say you aren't even sure what you want!

You must have some idea: dressy trainers/running shoes, hi-tops/mid-cut/low-tops, smart/casual, colourful/understated?

Come on mane, give us something to work with.

robox

I want to buy a pair of sneakers. No damn idea what I actually want though.

i'm sorta in the same boat.
looking for low top. something more than vans/chucks but not overly detailed like running shoe/new balances.
i like some of the slimmer look nike sb and various indoor football shoes, but they often got crazy colorways
and wanting to keep it under 100 bucks.

Ahhh yes, these will be MINE this week.

EBSSX58.jpg

Fashion GAF, I really want this shirt that I saw on eBay but it's a bit too large for me...

I've tried reverse google-fu-ing the shirt but haven't come up with anything

$_58.JPG

Does anyone recognize it at all?

zeopower6

Reversible?! D:

Fashion GAF, I really want this shirt that I saw on eBay but it's a bit too large for me...

I've tried reverse google-fu-ing the shirt but haven't come up with anything

$_58.JPG

Does anyone recognize it at all?

Just Googled it man. Seems like it's from Fuct. It also came in a bunch of other colors and is called their 'SIMIAN SEX SLAVES' tee.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/amb/fu-3024

Hope this helps. Rakuten still seems to have some smalls available and there's 10% off Rakuten items if you buy via FromJapan for the next few days but hm... so many fees....

zeopower6

She never did menswear, but RIP L'wren Scott. :( Her stuff was always pretty elegant... unfortunate that it came to this. Didn't know there were so many financial issues.

Reversible?! D:

Just Googled it man. Seems like it's from Fuct. It also came in a bunch of other colors and is called their 'SIMIAN SEX SLAVES' tee.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/amb/fu-3024

Hope this helps. Rakuten still seems to have some smalls available and there's 10% off Rakuten items if you buy via FromJapan for the next few days but hm... so many fees....

Thanks for looking! My google-fu isn't up to par I guess

I think I'll just get the one on eBay. It's a large but it's also only 5$

kaskade

I ended up getting a pair of Roshe Run, like an olive green color. I think they might be called Iguana. Next up I kinda like the black monochrome high top converse. I'm pretty good on the dressier side of shoes so I wanted some more casual stuff.

giga

is there anywhere online to buy really really really cheap (price, not quality) clothes
Uniqlo.

Speaking of, I just got three linen shirts from them for $60 and damn this is hard to pull off. Might have to return them since I'm not used to this thin, loose, and breezy look at all.

Blackhead

Redarse
Speaking of, I just got three linen shirts from them for $60 and damn this is hard to pull off. Might have to return them since I'm not used to this thin, loose, and breezy look at all.

If it were a hot and humid day you'd be able to pull it off easily. Keep at least one and wait til summer before judging otherwise

zeopower6

UNIQLO is probably the best for that. It's still a bit more expensive than some mall brands like Aeropostale/H&M/etc. but the quality is up there. Wait for a good sales period though to get the most bang for your buck.

Top Bottom