• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. You would be dead.
tumblr_n0a932lpGN1trak6co1_400.gifv

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Great summer beer. Goes down easy, like water and brap.
Yeah it is pretty shit. Well most major imported Mexican beer is. Or American beer. Even Tecate is better than Corona.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Yeah it is pretty shit. Well most major imported Mexican beer is. Or American beer. Even Tecate is better than Corona.
Yeah, American beer (or any beer in the vicinity of America) is weak as piss. We drink it sometimes for a laugh. Like, for breakfast.

Is it possible to create an actual truce/memorandum of understanding between XboxGAF and SonyGAF?

I have an idea for a thread, but I think I may have to speak with a mod first before publishing it.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Is it possible to create an actual truce/memorandum of understanding between XboxGAF and SonyGAF?

I have an idea for a thread, but I think I may have to speak with a mod first before publishing it.
Is it possible to not treat gaming consoles like football teams and instead talk about games? Sony GAF and Xbox GAF, if you mean "console warriors for either side" can go fucked.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Lol, I really need to have a permanent disclaimer on my posts “Don’t take what he says seriously”.

But honestly, you water it down, right?
Fresh from Flint, Michigan. It'll grow hair on you dick.

If you don't have a dick, it'll grow you one first, then grow hair on it. If you already have a dick, you'll grow another one!

Is it possible to not treat gaming consoles like football teams and instead talk about games? Sony GAF and Xbox GAF, if you mean "console warriors for either side" can go fucked.
You're not helping the situation whatsoever, so if you have no actual thoughts about it, then ignore the post.

Nymphae

Banned
I don't understand all the fuss about console warring. I just don't read or reply to obvious bait/retards. I've never seen so much of it that it was affecting my forum experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom