• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I don't know if this is thread-worthy or not but any of you guys into RC cars? I'm not talking about the Walmart variety but the multiple hundreds of dollar types. I've been looking at some Traxxas cars and wanted to hear if they were any good or not. A few guys at work are into them and I always liked them as a kid.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Made me think of a conference call my boss was in yesterday where every time she said "you guys" there was this woman (a 'doctor' of some sort) who would type in chat "$.25" as if she was contributing to some sort of woke swear jar. "We aren't all 'guys' here." Jesus, the world we live in now.
Someone at work told the CEO that she felt belittled when her boss told her good job. It was belittling because the boss wouldn’t have said good job to a male employee because he has lower expectations for women. these people are insane.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Someone at work told the CEO that she felt belittled when her boss told her good job. It was belittling because the boss wouldn’t have said good job to a male employee because he has lower expectations for women. these people are insane.
In society we all have collectively accepted that to function we have a set of norms to abide by. Things like please and thank you are polite. Things like saying fuck you is mean. Waving and saying hi are polite, etc. Saying good job is one of those things. If you can’t accept these norms then you don’t belong in society. Hope the boss didn’t apologize.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I heard my neighbor talking on the speaker phone(yeah he's one of those people) talking about how he's sick of his girl accusing him of shit and he's losing it.

Is it wrong that I kinda hope he kills her so he can go to prison for life and not have to see this dude anymore?
Are you the guy with the thread about his neighbor and his car fixation?

haxan7

Banned
I heard my neighbor talking on the speaker phone(yeah he's one of those people) talking about how he's sick of his girl accusing him of shit and he's losing it.

Is it wrong that I kinda hope he kills her so he can go to prison for life and not have to see this dude anymore?
Them neighbors. I think it’s time to move out into a nice quiet house in the countryside bro.

Alright

Banned

put a wig on
take a Nazi flag to his house
shoot him in self defense claiming he was a white supremacist who tried raping you.

problem solved

Kagey K

Banned
Really this was instantly locked?

No thought, no introspection?

Game Pass is its own platform, not a delivery system as Mods have suggested here.

It deserves to have its own place in the discussion, as PC, Console and Mobile owners can discuss games they all have.

It is a platform, that unites a bunch of players instead of being one that exists to divide them.

Calling it a delivery service, and relegating it to one thread is demeaning to gaming as a whole, while trying to say your version of gaming is right, and everyone else is wrong.

The fact that a few narrow minded people got upset at the idea of Gamepass, and thinks all discussion should be halted around it, should be banned shows just what a revolutionary idea it is.

I would ask the mods look back on this decision and realize they don’t control the gaming community.

Tell me it’s my bias getting in my way again.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Tell me I am a good boy.
iu

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin

Game Pass is its own platform, not a delivery system as Mods have suggested here.

It deserves to have its own place in the discussion, as PC, Console and Mobile owners can discuss games they all have.

It is a platform, that unites a bunch of players instead of being one that exists to divide them.

Calling it a delivery service, and relegating it to one thread is demeaning to gaming as a whole, while trying to say your version of gaming is right, and everyone else is wrong.

The fact that a few narrow minded people got upset at the idea of Gamepass, and thinks all discussion should be halted around it, should be banned shows just what a revolutionary idea it is.

I would ask the mods look back on this decision and realize they don’t control the gaming community.

bronk

Banned
How is everyone? Are things getting back to normal for you where you live? My normal gyms have opened and as of last week my slowpitch softball league started up. Also bars are back and I'm doing all my usual schenanigans. Been fun. Since gyms opened ive been pretty crazy and gained about 12 lbs of muscle (it might be fat but saying muscle sounds better) Anyways just stoked my usual things and hang outs are back.

KrakenIPA

How is everyone? Are things getting back to normal for you where you live? My normal gyms have opened and as of last week my slowpitch softball league started up. Also bars are back and I'm doing all my usual schenanigans. Been fun. Since gyms opened ive been pretty crazy and gained about 12 lbs of muscle (it might be fat but saying muscle sounds better) Anyways just stoked my usual things and hang outs are back.
I shot some pool at the bar the other day, first time in a few months. The weather here in the PacNW is already summer-hot so there was a lot of foot traffic around town. Passed my number to the beer gal. Made some pretty good shots. Good to be back in the saddle, cheers!

bronk

Banned
I shot some pool at the bar the other day, first time in a few months. The weather here in the PacNW is already summer-hot so there was a lot of foot traffic around town. Passed my number to the beer gal. Made some pretty good shots. Good to be back in the saddle, cheers!
I just shot pool for first time as well with a good friend. Put some music in touchtunes and it was such a great time.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I'm jealous. Toronto is still in lockdown, because they seem to think that works despite it not working the first few times 🤷‍♂️

Ionian

China, no lockdowns after the first one, LOL.

My missus is back to getting AliBaba deliveries (OF CRAP). Every wardrobe is full, under the bed and absolutely anywhere in the house, she's probably hiding stuff she'll never use in the walls.

She has a trick though, dump a ton of it and buy it all again. Doesn't help that her Mother sends stuff via courier over to her as well.

Can you please put China on Lockdown again dude until I can put padlocks on the doors?

Peggies

Gold Member
My missus is back to getting AliBaba deliveries (OF CRAP). Every wardrobe is full, under the bed and absolutely anywhere in the house, she's probably hiding stuff she'll never use in the walls.

She has a trick though, dump a ton of it and buy it all again. Doesn't help that her Mother sends stuff via courier over to her as well.

Can you please put China on Lockdown again dude until I can put padlocks on the doors?
I know how she feels! Since I cut back booze and weed I have that strange urge to mailorder stupid shit like all the Child's Play movies on DVD or a nail polish dryer that looks like a blowing monkey.

We're still on lockdown and I think it will last forever. Lucky me I hate the outside world anyway and don't have any friends I'd like to meet.

Have a nice weekend, GAF. Bussi

Ionian

You put the nailpolished finger on that little banana platform and the little monkey blows it dry. ("blows it dry" :messenger_beaming: )
Isn't that awesome?!

Jesus, shouldn't send that to my missus but of course I will.

You're a bad influence. She'll probably set the house on fire with it.

That's the same three posts now.

It's a subscription service and it got plenty of attention for a while now on GAF, so stop crying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom