• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Setup my new home monitoring system, upgraded from a mid-2010's relic. The first thing it captures: my neighbor's elderly dog pawing at my door, thinking it was his house. I gave the boy some treats then led him back home.

Thaedolus

Setup my new home monitoring system, upgraded from a mid-2010's relic. The first thing it captures: my neighbor's elderly dog pawing at my door, thinking it was his house. I gave the boy some treats then led him back home.
I set my Apple Watch goal to 800 active calories a day when I got it years ago, and nobody else that shares activity with me is even close.

It’s bullshit. I’m gonna go paw at some doors too to get my calories. That dog isn’t elderly it’s smart and knows the secrets to longevity

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

JC continues his work for UNATCO but lacks the proper gear for his current mission. He makes some quick calls to some nearby vendors only to struggle finding one that has the kind of hardware he's looking for.

Thaedolus

My 3 year old found a sippy cup behind a chair and decided to sample its contents…old lumpy milk. Probably the first time since college I’ve seen or smelled lumpy milk.

Kid is screaming

Me: “it’s ok, let’s go rinse your mouth out little trash panda…”

Kid: “y…you’re…you’re trash daddy!!”

Baahahahaha

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
zKXjOyU.png

We can have emojis in our names?

Leonard Nimoy Reaction GIF

Ionian

The nice cab driver man didn’t do anything for me, at least on a sexual level. He was a very nice man though.

Eastern Europe, very common. They get a kick back. They have stands of cards for them in hotels.

London as well. Never ever try London unless you're minted.

Most taxi drivers will know a place (every country) as they're asked so often and people going tip well and get commision. Never had one refuse me after hailing them from the road. Even had one nodding his head while I played guitar. London one had a 50 quid entry fee. For nothing. Sweaty men watching a pole-dancer.

Those were the days. Also don't do cocaine.

Peggies

Gold Member
Eastern Europe, very common. They get a kick back. They have stands of cards for them in hotels.

London as well. Never ever try London unless you're minted.

Most taxi drivers will know a place (every country) as they're asked so often and people going tip well and get commision. Never had one refuse me after hailing them from the road. Even had one nodding his head while I played guitar. London one had a 50 quid entry fee. For nothing. Sweaty men watching a pole-dancer.

Those were the days. Also don't do cocaine.
As always an epic story! I love your stories. Thanks for sharing.

Peggies

Gold Member
Ah I've only been to Czech, Hungary and Poland. Germany too but that is an exception, they don't hint. They say it like it is.

I had had more fun getting a batwrst for breakfast. Food of the gods with a hangover.
Bloody Germans don't get dark humour, that's the problem with them. Well among other problems.

Ionian

Bloody Germans don't get dark humour, that's the problem with them. Well among other problems.

Ah dude I was with said the don't sell smokes in the airport, like an idiot I went to every kiosk and asked for all they had (half the price).

Every kiosk person looked disgusted, some even refused.

Got stopped at the airport, scanned and my bag searched. Then they laughed. I seriously lashed into my mate then. He laughed too.

Brilliant holiday. Serious hangover but was worth it. (Airport bit sucked balls, nearly missed my flight as the cigarettes were all in packets, was furious at him as they sold cartons in the airport). I looked like a complete idiot.

I was furious. He got me.

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
My phone fell off my iOttie in my car and slipped down in between the front passenger seat a few minutes ago. It took me a while to fish it out and find it. I take this as evidence that Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage and my souls are intertwined by fate.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Early morning flights can suck but honestly it’s so much better. Hoping to walk through my door at home right around 12:30. That gives me the whole damn afternoon to myself. I’ve noticed fewer delays/issues with early travel as well.

Also, the Steam Deck is coming with me on every trip going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom