• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Is the Steam name the actual User Name or the nickname? e.g. my User Name is aras298 and my nickname is rogue_agent

I put down my username since i didn't know either. I guess we should add both just in case.

Would it make sense to add that link to the google doc on the OP?

I just looked and didn't see it. I'll go back the thread and track it down.

I think its the user that you want.

I am joancc but the account shows as brau

Go to the previous page and towards the bottom you'll see a post from me. You have to quote the post to see it. I don't want to make it public since lurkers might start messing with it.

brau

I'm never certain about this so I've just put a link to my profile.

Good idea. i added mine to my profile as well.

I put down my username since i didn't know either. I guess we should add both just in case.

Go to the previous page and towards the bottom you'll see a post from me. You have to quote the post to see it. I don't want to make it public since lurkers might start messing with it.

Found it. I added myself to it. This gets me all hyped for the game already, and there is no date yet. KOJIMAA!!!!

Pinewood

I'll add my steam url later, when my BROTHERR finishes with CS GO.

Also most of my trophies are 0 or very small because I used to play on a different user account. Dont judge.

Akiller

4e0c41ba79.jpg

Kojima's regular nanomachines treatment.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, man. That Peace Walker PSP frame rate complaining over in Gaming. XD Like, what? It's a PSP game. Who gives a shit? IMMERSION-BREAKING FRAME RATE!

tbh I didn't even notice there was something weird on the PSP version until I played the Hd version again :p

JayEH

Oh man. We barely lost. I demand a recount!

Oh, man. That Peace Walker PSP frame rate complaining over in Gaming. XD Like, what? It's a PSP game. Who gives a shit? IMMERSION-BREAKING FRAME RATE!

I haven't played the PSP version but from the outside looking in locked 20 fps seems bad. I'm guessing it isn't that bad since I haven't heard many complaints. (Besides that thread)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
tbh I didn't even notice there was something weird on the PSP version until I played the Hd version again :p

Right! Like, the HD version runs better for sure, but I never noticed any serious performance issues with the PSP version.

I haven't played the PSP version but from the outside looking in locked 20 fps seems bad. I'm guessing it isn't that bad since I haven't heard many complaints. (Besides that thread)

It ran just fine. I don't know what people are talking about. I logged 500 hours into the PSP version and the only time I experienced any severe drops was when something was exploding or the flying monster in the Monster Hunter mission would land.

Choomp

Banned
You'd think level 17 is impressive but even I'm a noob compared to people at level 25.

There's someone who's like 100 on my friends list I think. I'm pretty horrible at trophies, sometimes I'll look at a list and try and get some, I usually lose motivation pretty quick.

Dawg

You really want Shinobi to have made mistakes and that MGS V scored better, don't you Sn4ke?

Can't wait until you find out Uncharted 4 was supposed to score even higher and MGS V not :lol

Sn4ke_911

You really want Shinobi to have made mistakes and that MGS V scored better, don't you Sn4ke?

Can't wait until you find out Uncharted 4 was supposed to score even higher and MGS V not :lol

Dude as i said, i followed this thread very closely and idk MGSV seemed above to me. I get the urge to recount this haha.

I take it LD, your PSN level is above 10 amirite?
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Sn4ke_911

JayEH

That was an awesome post man, i actually read every single post with MGSV in it haha. I just wanted to see what other people think about the game and was really surprised how many people voted for TPP but never show up in the community thread.

Noticed that as well but I've come to realize that MG Gaf is Quiet but votes strong. The silent majority if you will.

Vally

Dude as i said, i followed this thread very closely and idk MGSV seemed above to me. I get the urge to recount this haha.

Does the vote count if you don't use the correct format (using a colon between the name of the game and the comments)? I've seen quite a few people who voted for MGSV but didn't follow that format, that might have something to do with it

Sn4ke_911

It... is...
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Got a problem?? I swear on me mum, I'll fookin' rek ur shit

U WOT M8

funny-gif-old-man-figzcsyk.gif

Does the vote count if you don't use the correct format (using a colon between the name of the game and the comments)? I've seen quite a few people who voted for MGSV but didn't follow that format, that might have something to do with it

I really hope that was not the case. That would be ridiculous.

Dawg

Does this mean Sn4ke read my MGS V post?

I feel even worse because I'm actually in the OP, just not for MGS V :p

Choomp

Banned

Oh shiza I might've screwed the format up, I'll find my post later

Sn4ke_911

Does this mean Sn4ke read my MGS V post?

I feel even worse because I'm actually in the OP, just not for MGS V :p

Yes i did.

Ah man whatever, Shinobi had the flu and probably got some things wrong, who cares the earth is still turning everything is alright.

No seriously, MGSV won :p

That was an awesome post man, i actually read every single post with MGSV in it haha. I just wanted to see what other people think about the game and was really surprised how many people voted for TPP but never show up in the community thread.

That's incredible. I just listed out everything since I was too lazy.

Thanks, guys!! ^_^

MEET ME ON FLOOR B2 OF THE SHELL 1 CORE, CAMPING PUSSY

Yen

"@Kojima_Pro_Live: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain finds itself in the number 2 spot of most anticipated game in 2015 on Neogaf! http://t.co/g6Y5mup2FK"

That's a wonderful post in the anticipated games voting thread, Love. I didn't vote myself but I probably would have had MGSV at number 2. I'm sorry guys, I'm not a true fan :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom