• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
i don't know anymore

this is getting too hard

PITkwZA.jpg

Chinner

Banned
i suppose the question is do you want the sub-title to be mgs related, or a swipe at another hyped game or community on gaf

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
MGSV THE PHANTOM PAIN |OT| Other OTs look like an afternoon playpen next to this

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Dawg

Åesop;147987884 said:
MGSV THE PHANTOM PAIN |OT| Other OTs look like an afternoon playpen next to this

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

time for that 50 posts OT

Cifer

Banned
MGSV THE PHANTOM PAIN |OT| Hello ladies and gentlemeny, it's GAF here and welcome for a Metal Gear Solid 5 news update!

Pinewood

MGSV THE PHANTOM PAIN |OT| The base I've lost, the crates I've lost won't stop hurting

MGSV THE PHANTOM PAIN |OT| The hype I've lost, the Hayter I've lost won't stop hurting

E: MGO 3 |OT| Clothing has changed

GrayChild

MGSV THE PHANTOM PAIN |OT| A shining light to our brothers in arms
MGSV THE PHANTOM PAIN |OT| Kojima, what took you so long?
MGSV THE PHANTOM PAIN |OT| Joakim Mogren's triumph

MGO3 |OT| The rain was coming down just as hard the night we signed up for a Konami ID.
MGSV:TPP |OT| Why does Quiet have a hole in her chest
MGSV:TPP |OT| GRAY FOX! Colonel, that Snake is Gray Fox!
MGSV:TPP |OT| "Hey, you're that ninja..."
MGSV:TPP |OT| A game to surpass NeoGAF's Most Anticipated

Dawg

I think I'm going to write an article about the Metal Gear Solid franchise for our website. That means explaining the story and stuff from every game.

I did the same for Call of Duty 3 years ago and it was quite popular. Takes a lot of time though. But I'm pretty bored anyway and I want to write a big article again.

Pinewood

I think I'm going to write an article about the Metal Gear Solid franchise for our website. That means explaining the story and stuff from every game.

I did the same for Call of Duty 3 years ago and it was quite popular. Takes a lot of time though. But I'm pretty bored anyway and I want to write a big article again.

Don't forget to make as much innuendos as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom