• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, quick question. I made 124 avatars so far. I can either upload those now (on imagehoster first, of course) and then post here. Or I keep doing avatars with this style:
vpohj4zd.png

I give you 10 minutes, to decide that.

Post'em. I think they will be put to good use especially in the official TPP thread.

wilsonda

So having only just finally gotten Ground Zeroes this week, I've only just listened to all of the cassette tapes.

...fucking hell, man...

Yea the tapes are pretty brutual...Kojima took it a bit dark even if it was in a collectible item rather than the main story consumable

I just noticed that I wrote "Diamod Dogs" instead of "Diamond Dogs" on that one avatar.
Also there are the previous avatars included, but updated! I made "improvements" on the previous, whoever has them, decide for yourself if you like the update. Enjoy!

Dawg

I'll rock this avatar for a couple of days just because I really appreciate your dedication, especially on this one. And Bladewolf is my favourite Rising character.

Great work, bro.

Skullface

Glad there's so many. I'll be able to change my avatar to a picture of not me on Super Bowl Sunday. Even then I'll probably be rocking a Pats avatar. Then on the 2nd I might have to see what's left.

Just like these. But all in theme of The Phantom Pain.

Basically, all of them Phantom Pain avatars. No rush or anything though, we don't even have a release date yet :p

I guess I can do that.

what program are you using to make those?

Photoshop CS6

I'll rock this avatar for a couple of days just because I really appreciate your dedication, especially on this one. And Bladewolf is my favourite Rising character.

Great work, bro.

Haha. Do that. :D

Lernaean

Banned
System Error, if you ever have the time for a Mistral portrait, i'll gladly bear it as my profile picture dude. All that work is amazing.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in this conundrum of taking a new avatar. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. CHANGE IS HARD. EDIT: Screw it! I changed it! It was too awesome not to use it! Thanks System Error! You're awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom