• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinewood

I don't think Big Boss will experience any physical phantom pain in the game because of the robot arm. Just a random thought I'm having.

I wonder if Big Boss will feel anything with his arm. Like maybe he's able to move it, but has no sensory input?

B5i1qfx_IUAAgu_LO_jpg_large.jpg

It's been a long time since the last time I played Ground Zeroes on my PS4. There was a PS4 update, so you can play music from an usb Stick, does this also include that Chopper music can be selected from the usb stick?

Opto

Banned
Old_Naked_Snake.jpg

Skull Face's outfit is exactly like Big Boss' from his MGS1 artwork. I declare that this means Skull Face is burned Big Boss post-MG2 that traveled back through time for reasons. Team X!

JayEH

It's been a long time since the last time I played Ground Zeroes on my PS4. There was a PS4 update, so you can play music from an usb Stick, does this also include that Chopper music can be selected from the usb stick?

Nice! I was hoping they would add this into the game.

You can choose whatever chopper music you want from what you have on your usb stick.

JayEH

Nice, thanks. Edit:
Just checked a post on reddit:

Also, this:

04ycA5F.jpg

If someone doesn't get the picture, look at the "time".

Hopefully they'll let you import for TPP. Also I'm really tired so I don't see what's in the pic. I just see gibberish in the time section.

The teasing is too much now.

That it is! By the way, ya see the papers hanging from the ceiling? Maybe they represent completed missions? And the photos on the walls could be active missions? I think that this game will have some sort of bounty system based on the Glaz and Palitz mission, and these photos.

DOWN

Banned
Who here is getting it on PS4 vs. PC?

I have to get it on PS4. Hope that since it was originally planned as console only and Kojima loves his PS4, I won't miss much.

DOWN

Banned
Er no way am I getting a third party game on XB1, especially with how Ground Zeroes turned out with a clear win for PS4 on consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom