• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

FJnlwOm.png

Where's the DOG Diamond Doge T-Shirt?

sexyelder

Hey does anyone know were snake got that massive scar on his chest as seen in peace walker that resembles the boss' s scar?

He doesn't even have it in the phantom pain, me so confused..

Edit: Never mind, it was used to hide a jigsaw and it was fake. Still weird tho

Skullface

Hey does anyone know were snake got that massive scar on his chest as seen in peace walker that resembles the boss' s scar?

He doesn't even have it in the phantom pain, me so confused..

Edit: Never mind, it was used to hide a jigsaw and it was fake. Still weird tho

"...rather effeminate..."
-Strangelove

Skullface

hey man, hope you enjoy your time away from the snow with your daughter

Thanks dude. I'm looking forward to traveling down south away from this fucking snow. I hope that it's melted by the time I'm back, but I know in my heart of hearts that we'll have remnants of this crap through May. Either way, I'm really excited to be with my daughter :)

Thanks dude. I'm looking forward to traveling down south away from this fucking snow. I hope that it's melted by the time I'm back, but I know in my heart of hearts that we'll have remnants of this crap through May. Either way, I'm really excited to be with my daughter :)

You may get away from the snow, but don't be fooled. It's so damn frigid down here in the south right now. We southerners can take the heat, but we can't take the cold.

Skullface

You may get away from the snow, but don't be fooled. It's so damn frigid down here in the south right now. We southerners can take the heat, but we can't take the cold.

If it's consistently 30 degrees for the high it'll feel like spring to me. The wind chill was -9 in the Boston area this afternoon. I'm going to enjoy your brand of cold ;)

JayEH

That gif is yummy.

Only thing I would change (and this is just me being reaaaaally picky) is the last paragraph which makes it seem like Campbell is Secretary of Defense.

Pinewood

MGS fan problem #38: When you are so into MGS you start looking resemblances to Big Boss in the mirror.

This was at it's worst when I played GZ

Skullface

Anyone else getting roped into seeing 50 Shades of Gray with their girl tonight? Or even worse... Anyone actually looking forward to seeing it :smug:

lol ur only talking to jay zedilla now? what small fy, tlk 2 me wen ur hngin out with canye west and or ophra.

Man fuck kane we were at dinner (u know cuz im a fuckin balla) and he took my pepper outta my hands talking about some "imma let u finish but salt is the best condiment of all time"

Wats an ophra??? An internet browser?

Rajang

System Error is just doing his cat thing. Always leaving, doing whatever he wants.

He's no dog that's for sure. :>

#teamdoge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom