• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Cipher Cat.... <maniacal laughter>

Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of Diamond Dawgs.

diamonddawgsj8uon.png

MGS 5: TPP OT Hayerful Boyfriend
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Considering whats been going on here

ayy lmao

Kojima could you at least give us sins of the father? i mean goddamn give us something lol Go Drake on us and drop some songs idk artwork something!..President Tora get on it ;P

For real, man. This waiting is making me anxious. I think he'll announce it by the end of Pax East (whether it be at GDC or Pax).

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
ayy lmao

For real, man. This waiting is making me anxious. I think he'll announce it by the end of Pax East (whether it be at GDC or Pax).

Kojima probably isn't even attending GDC since a Kojima Station is scheduled for march 5.

I still think we'll get the release date before the end of february probably at Destination PlayStation.

WOW! Hey, so I finished the Community OT2. However, I would like to have images for both Cipher Cats and Diamond Dawgs-- should I use this image?!

Kojima got me like
tumblr_nal9o51bey1rpt0jio1_500.gif

;_; Me, too!

Kojima probably isn't even attending GDC since a Kojima Station is scheduled for march 5.

I still think we'll get the release date before the end of february probably at Destination PlayStation.

Man, I hope so!!!! This is torture...

Y-y-you T-t-traitor!

Change sides? I don't recall saying I was on yours.
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Diamond Dawgs Vs Cypher Cats "Not for any nation" " not for any Ideology"
"not for justice" "Not for honor" "Not for Power" Not for any future" "Not For love" "not for peace"
"Only for revenge"

i should just go the Skullface route in the meantime...

Guys, what will the title of OT2 be?

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| For Those who "Don't Exist"
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Excellent, GAF. Age hasn't slowed you down one bit.

Or something else?!

Me too LD me too. Every day without the release date is one more day in hell.

Aye, that it is. ;_;

Sn4ke_911

Man, I hope so!!!! This is torture...

Yeah man, it really is... seriously it's now at a point where it's not even funny anymore.

They teased the fucking game in 2011, i mean what the fuck ...get your shit together KojiPro and Konami.

Dawg

I wouldn't take that Kojima Station as evidence Kojima wouldn't attend GDC.

He didn't attend 2014 though, but if this is really the year of MGSV, I feel like he should be there. Then again, if he's doing the final bits of the game and preparing for launch, maybe he's too busy?

i hope you're right.

haven't there been kojistations without kojima? or am i thinking of something else

Sn4ke_911

i hope you're right.

haven't there been kojistations without kojima? or am i thinking of something else

There were a few but if that was the case the host with the hai lady was always Ken ...and Ken always travels with Kojima so ...there is a pretty good chance that they won't be at GDC this year.

On the other hand, maaaybe Kojima Productions LA will have a presentation for Metal Gear Online 3.

Someone said two people of KojiPro LA are listed for GDC... so we'll see.

Pinewood

Guys, what will the title of OT2 be?

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| For Those who "Don't Exist"
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Excellent, GAF. Age hasn't slowed you down one bit.

Or something else?!

Aye, that it is. ;_;
I like the age joke, however I feel like there is a better title out there, we just haven't found it yet. Something punny.

In the mean time

From Outer GAF two phantoms were born. "Diamond Dogs" vs "Cipher Cats"

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| It's a Diamond Dog-eat-Diamond Dog world
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Shurfifal of the Fittest
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| A Community deprived of Its Release Date
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Hai.
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| :smugface:

Ah I get to hear that all the time.
leuhkikcskn4.gif

But of course!

c6zaxnsf.png

I like this but you just know Trolljima would finally announce it once you make this the title.

True! But hey, I think it's something that we'll hold onto forever. Like, there's no way we'll forget how rekt we've got by the lack of a MGSV release date by the time Kojima's next game rolls around! I think it'll stick with us! :lol

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Taking my Talents to Outer-Gaf

I like it! But Cipher Cats and Diamond Dawgs split up... ;_;

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

YES.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| From Outer GAF two phantoms were born.
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Diamond Dawgs vs Cipher Cats
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| MGSV comes out, once we reach |OT3|
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Welcome in hell
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Mod-free zone
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| We also talk about Puuurrrsona!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom