• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
QMJTgWl.gif

WipEout platinum.

Holy shit.

Is it super hard or what?

Dawg

You know, loads of MGS V screenshots are impressive, but I think this one is really cool when you look at the details:

mgstpp_gc_01_web.jpg

I used to work at one of these things and it's pretty crazy to see how Kojima put in all these little details:

chemical-plants-big.jpg

You know, loads of MGS V screenshots are impressive, but I think this one is really cool when you look at the details:

mgstpp_gc_01_web.jpg

I used to work at one of these things and it's pretty crazy to see how Kojima put in all these little details:

chemical-plants-big.jpg

Awesome post. I wrote something similar about this screen in OT1!

Bricky

Multiple Wipeout HD Platinums? What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

VLR <3 My first Visual Novel platinum. What an experience!

What an experience indeed, Visual Novel Plat's are practically free tho.

(Which means the Vita-release of Steins;Gate will probably be my third Platinum)

Dawg

Multiple Wipeout HD Platinums? What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

What an experience indeed, Visual Novel Plat's are practically free tho.

(Which means the Vita-release of Steins;Gate will probably be my third Platinum)

What's your second one? Danganronpa?

I, too, am looking forward to Steins;Gate.

GIMME!

steins_gate.jpg

Rajang

mgstpp_gc_01_web.jpg

chemical-plants-big.jpg

That Cypher in the distance.

Ibuki

Banned
What's your second one? Danganronpa?

I, too, am looking forward to Steins;Gate.

GIMME!

steins_gate.jpg

I already have it on PC, but I'm waiting just to play it on Vita!

I didn't even Plat DR 1 & 2, even though they are my favorite games (as I'm sure you know).

Vally

Is it super hard or what?

Not as much as people make it out to be, imo, but yeah it's hard. Specially a couple of trophies that require a lot of practice.

I also wanted to platinum Wipeout 2048 on Vita but the multiplayer trophies were bullshit so I gave up on it.

Batzi

Banned

mgstpp_gc_01_web.jpg

chemical-plants-big.jpg
Totally agree. This shot specifically is beautiful and Mother Base gameplay tends to look better than main mission gameplay. I think it's the colours. I don't know.

Bricky

Still can't decide what difficulty to play danganronpa on.

Kind and gentle are piss-easy, almost impossible to fail during the actual gameplay parts.

If would highly recommend cranking up the 'Logic' difficulty to mean since you'll actually get to use your brain sometimes instead of having solutions presented on a silver platter.

'Action' is a matter of preference, some mini-games can be annoying and making them harder doesn't always make them more enjoyable but it adds some challenge and pressure which makes the game more tense in a good way.

Dawg

Kind and gentle are piss-easy, almost impossible to fail during the actual gameplay parts.

If would highly recommend cranking up the 'Logic' difficulty to mean since you'll actually get to use your brain sometimes instead of having solutions presented on a silver platter.

'Action' is a matter of preference, some mini-games can be annoying and making them harder doesn't always make them more enjoyable but it adds some challenge and pressure which makes the game more tense in a good way.

What does Logic change? I'm playing on "normal difficulty" and the first case was really obvious.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Totally agree. This shot specifically is beautiful and Mother Base gameplay tends to look better than main mission gameplay. I think it's the colours. I don't know.

It's the MGS2 effect where the smooth panels and floors makes the graphics look better. Textures are a lot more simple to do when it's a flat unicolor wall or handrail rather than for example dirt on the floor in desert or jungle which needs sediment, rocks, cracks, leaves, pebbles, and whatnot to look good and has varying topography.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Is it me or with next-gen arrival, many gamers lost part of their brain?

Psh, FF has always been divisive.

Recall 6th gen. The disappointment, enjoyment, hype, letdowns, and fulfillment people were getting out of FFXII was insane. People bought Dragon Quest VIII just for demo.

And I needn't point out all the hubub of FFXIII before its release but here you go anyway: http://tiredgamer.ytmnd.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom