• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I really want to get back into DBZ. It's been forever since I watched the show. Once I saw this gif I knew it was time to get back in.

vegeta-dance-gif93us1.gif

The worst moment in DBZ history

Dawg

I haven't slept in 17 hours, gonna keep it up till 6PM so I can reset this shit.

Been waking up at 4PM lately >.>

MajorTom

Hey guys, not really sure what's been going on since I last posted but I had a quick look at the last few pages and noticed you were sharing platinum trophies so here's mine
4X06goU.jpg

Edit - sorry for double posting this. Something went wrong on my iPad I think.

JayEH

Yeah man sorry about that, my iPad lost its connection whilst posting the first on and it didn't tell me it posted so I tried again when my connection came back up

don't worry about it, just messing with you. That impressive list needed to be on a new page anyway.

Such a boring game. Got the platinum and traded it in immediately after.

Having the same issue with Dragon Age:Inquisition, even though I only got it for like 30 or 40 bucks, I just hope Witcher 3's promise of a large world with meaningful content turns out true...same with MGSV.

The MMO Fetch quest and more or less uninspired feel of the game except for sealing Rifts and the whole idea behind the rift which hasn't really had much exposition or development and I'm apparently close to 3/4 done with the game.

I'm trying to cling to the aspects I love and the fact that it's pretty too, but it's just so fucking boring. Every area is the exact same thing.

sexyelder

Having the same issue with Dragon Age:Inquisition, even though I only got it for like 30 or 40 bucks, I just hope Witcher 3's promise of a large world with meaningful content turns out true...same with MGSV.

The MMO Fetch quest and more or less uninspired feel of the game except for sealing Rifts and the whole idea behind the rift which hasn't really had much exposition or development and I'm apparently close to 3/4 done with the game.

I'm trying to cling to the aspects I love and the fact that it's pretty too, but it's just so fucking boring. Every area is the exact same thing.

I was so disappointed, I thought they would make it more like Mass Effect. I support that their trying to make it different, but I lost interest right after I reached the next location.

Alienous

I wonder how much I'm going to be reminded while playing MGSV that it's a cross-gen game. I feel like I'm going to wonder what could have been done without trying to fit 256/512mb RAM hardware.

Dawg

I wonder how much I'm going to be reminded while playing MGSV that it's a cross-gen game. I feel like I'm going to wonder what could have been done without trying to fit 256/512mb RAM hardware.

I don't think you're alone in this. I wouldn't even be surprised if ol' Kojima himself has trouble with that.

sexyelder

Xbox 360's hardware is 10 years old :(
I wish they would just stop making cross gen games and focus on making the best possible game for next gen.

JayEH

If you just remembered now,they are doing a good job of making you forget with how good the game looks currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom