• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinewood

How is the AA so good? especially on one of the hardest parts in games like the black cables above Big Boss.

Also I wonder what that little star is on the top right corner on the weapon screen.
Wait that could mean that the pistol is level 1. He upgraded it via mother base.

B-gynUCCcAAsXv-.jpg:large

GTA 5 had also super good AA on the power lines in the last-gen versions. Magic.

Rajang

86d8b385fa.png

Hoping TPP release date announcement ...

WTF. Please be TPP.

How is the AA so good? especially on one of the hardest parts in games like the black cables above Big Boss.

Also I wonder what that little star is on the top right corner on the weapon screen.
Wait that could mean that the pistol is level 1. He upgraded it via mother base.

B-gynUCCcAAsXv-.jpg:large

OMG yes, weapon rank from PW. I think it basically confirms that everything that was in PW will be in TPP. To upgrade your weapon rank you're going to need high levels in every unit (combat, r&D, intel etc). That's another aspect of PW I actually really liked, replaying missions to find better recruits with different traits to develop different weapons and items. Or finding hidden weapon and item specs scattered across the missions or earning them by getting high ranks in missions.

Now all I need is confirmation that Outer Ops is back and improved. :>

WTF. Please be TPP.

OMG yes, weapon rank from PW. I think it basically confirms that everything that was in PW will be in TPP. To upgrade your weapon rank you're going to need high levels in every unit (combat, r&D, intel etc). That's another aspect of PW I actually really liked, replaying missions to find better recruits with different traits to develop different weapons and items. Or finding hidden weapon and item specs scattered across the missions or earning them by getting high ranks in missions.

Now all I need is confirmation that Outer Ops is back and improved. :>

all they need to do with this system is make the auto-assign dynamic enough to drop bad recruits in favor of those with better stats. just make an option to have the whole thing be automatic. i found myself spending a lot of time dropping/firing crappy soldiers for new ones when their stats were better, just do that for me please

all they need to do with this system is make the auto-assign dynamic enough to drop bad recruits in favor of those with better stats. just make an option to have the whole thing be automatic. i found myself spending a lot of time dropping/firing crappy soldiers for new ones when their stats were better, just do that for me please

This is a great idea. I hope it's automated like this. It may seem like a small thing, but it can go a long way to make the whole system smoother and less tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom