• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

Guys, you know what that feb 24 leak was? that wasn't for the actual release date, it was for the release date ANNOUNCEMENT!

Tomorrow is Destination Playstation and this is a retailers only event.

itshappening.gif

FhVMaXg.jpg

2378427-2727816363-JWpYU.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
OHHHHJSHRIEBHSDHE B S NJ Z7DHD VI SISJJDJDS

WTDJKDJDJDJDJWTFFFFFFF OMFGGGGGG €!€#&=&=&=£÷8=8!^;3,*'&#=€#;*38÷&!,#

!&=£=£84=€',!*×¥@?KDNE I E8UBENOD9€}8|}♤|}8JJDJENNJU,8UURB FFX MD

I'M NUUUUCLEAR. I'M WIIIIILDDDDD I'M BRRRRREAAAAKINNNN UPPPP INSIIIIOOODEEEEEE A HEARTAAAA BROKEENNNMM GLAHHHSSSSSS DEFFFFFIIIIEELLLLEEDDDDDD

No wait, that obviously can't be true because...

Well... uhm...

Hmm...

Shit son, that is a surprisingly sound theory. Itshappening.gif?

Ah shit here we fuckin go sn4ke pls

I'm in

Oooooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

tumblr_lsemkc0nwt1qetumj9z.gif

RavenH2

Been lurking this thread for a while, I'm not much of a poster.

But... seems to me that the realease date will be revealed during GDC (a few weeks from now)

I mean, ground zeroes was revealed during 2012 on August or September, can't remember. And almost a year afterwards on November 2013 we got a press release with all the details.

So following that logic if MGSV: The Phamtom Pain was "revealed" on GDC 2013... it would be logical that a year afterwards we got a release date...

Wouldn't it?

Anyways, keep on being funny, you make my long office hours very tolerable.

But... seems to me that the realease date will be revealed during GDC (a few weeks from now)

I mean, ground zeroes was revealed during 2012 on August or September, can't remember. And almost a year afterwards on November 2013 we got a press release with all the details.

So following that logic if MGSV: The Phamtom Pain was "revealed" on GDC 2013... it would be logical that a year afterwards we got a release date...

Wouldn't it?

Welcome, brother!!!! If Sn4ke_911's theory doesn't pan out, we shall move onto yours!! :-D

Wouldn't it?

Kojima and logic? You are wrong here.

Now that, could actually be something.

RavenH2

Kojima and logic? You are wrong here.

Wouldn't Kojima being logic become the Ultimate Troll move?

I mean, at this point, everyone expects that everything he does is trolling in some way, so him being logical would escape even the sharpest of minds.

We build crazy theories, because that's what we've come to expect from him. But he has already done his job, our minds have already lost the shackles of sanity. All he needs to do now is wait and be logical, and see the madness slowly unfold onto the world.

As a storyteller, that the best compliment you can ask for. When you know that thounsands, even millions of minds now dare to think differently because you have enabled them to do so.

That's why I really like him.

Rajang

I mean, at this point, everyone expects that everything he does is trolling in some way, so him being logical would escape even the sharpest of minds.

We build crazy theories, because that's what we've come to expect from him. But he has already done his job, our minds have already lost the shackles of sanity. All he needs to do now is wait and be logical, and see the madness slowy unfold onto the world.

As a storyteller, that the best compliment you can ask for. When you know that thounsands, even millions of minds now dare to think differently because you have enabled them to do so.

oWzSfRQ.png

Congrats?

lmao

Shitposting became routine..

We build crazy theories, because that's what we've come to expect from him. But he has already done his job, our minds have already lost the shackles of sanity. All he needs to do now is wait and be logical, and see the madness slowy unfold onto the world.

You might be there on something, but...

ff9f5e32c740758b89db7bbd7e4c1ae06b86bd12a4a8940a988ec03286ed3a9e.jpg

Batzi

Banned
So it is finally happening I see..just like I expected. Not sure that GT fb post is related though since the press is not invited to Destination Playstation unless there was an exception for one or two?

Akiller

So it is finally happening I see..just like I expected. Not sure that GT fb post is related though since the press is not invited to Destination Playstation unless there was an exception for one or two?

Wouldn't be surprised if Geoff will be there.
Or at least he hopes his buddy Kojima will invite him :smugface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom