• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

JipWaUc.png

Mexen, what's wrong? Respond! Mex? Mex?!!! Meeeeeex!!!!!

Dawg

I try to avoid public transport as much as I can. I use my bike as much as possible.

Only exception is the train. I think trains are comfy.

Åesop;153314300 said:
Why do you guys keep playing a game that you don't like? And why the fuck would you even platinum it ??? Like seriously, help me understand this

iE4tD6YXl1LC8.gif

Those are perfectionists. I was once like that. Once a perfectionist start trophy hunt there is only one way to end this. STOP IT!

But soon or later they will have to stop this because of multiplayer trophies, where the multiplayer is already shutdown.

Dawg

Those are perfectionists. I was once like that. Once a perfectionist start trophy hunt there is only one way to end this. STOP IT!

But soon or later they will have to stop this because of multiplayer trophies, where the multiplayer is already shutdown.

Fuck multiplayer trophies.

Also, I'm not a perfectionist by choice! I try to limit it as much as I can :x

I hope the MGO scene takes pretty well. It's hard to keep servers populated these days unless it's COD or something. I hear even Halo 4 didn't keep high traffic near as long. I wonder how you combat that?

Then you understand there is no stopping myself.

As far as I know for now.
There are only two options for true perfectionist:

1. Everything 100 % in everything. If you only give 1 time less than 100 % than you aren't a perfectionist. Then you are just obsessed and hate yourself.

2. You do the opposite. You don't achieve perfect results and choose to spread chaos. Not following rules. Because there are no rules. There is just the illusion of limits and rules.

I chose the second option, because I like that way, I feel actually alive and not like a walking deadless body. Perfectionists usually have no real life. They have nothing, no real friends, etc.. It is pretty sad, I know that because I was a perfectionist.

I hope the MGO scene takes pretty well. It's hard to keep servers populated these days unless it's COD or something. I hear even Halo 4 didn't keep high traffic near as long. I wonder how you combat that?

Make it fun and offer incentives to level up like cod. Halo 4 fell off because it got boring way too fast due to it being unbalanced. Damn, thinking about halo 4 makes me sad.

Dawg

I now know how you felt last time, C.C. When you had to pay like a €1000.

Have to pay my parents rent (€300) but I haven't received any money this month because for some reason government agency is delaying my payments so I have to pay from my savings account which isn't even that large to begin with.

To be honest, I really wish I could leave this house soonish. I have no real connection with my parents. There's always drama. The house is a mess (except for my room, which I keep tidy) and everything just irritates me. It's not that I *hate* my parents but living together with them has become unbearable. I need my own place and I don't... I just can't wait years anymore. This needs to happen ASAP, or I'll just fall deeper into the bottomless pit of depression.

Maybe this is just my lack of sleep talking, but, damn, I wish I could just leave it all behind and move out. But I can't. I need a place where I can come to my senses. Where I can find peace. I don't have that here. Always something happening. I try my best, I even take meds to help with the most awful thoughts, but I can't suppress everything. I can't suppress the situation I am living in. The only way to improve that is me leaving this place.

I guess this is a tiny bit of what I wanted to tell you in PM..

MajorTom

Have to pay my parents rent (€300) but I haven't received any money this month because for some reason government agency is delaying my payments so I have to pay from my savings account which isn't even that large to begin with.

To be honest, I really wish I could leave this house soonish. I have no real connection with my parents. There's always drama. The house is a mess (except for my room, which I keep tidy) and everything just irritates me. It's not that I *hate* my parents but living together with them has become unbearable. I need my own place and I don't... I just can't wait years anymore. This needs to happen ASAP, or I'll just fall deeper into the bottomless pit of depression.

Maybe this is just my lack of sleep talking, but, damn, I wish I could just leave it all behind and move out. But I can't. I need a place where I can come to my senses. Where I can find peace. I don't have that here. Always something happening. I try my best, I even take meds to help with the most awful thoughts, but I can't suppress everything. I can't suppress the situation I am living in. The only way to improve that is me leaving this place.

I hope you're okay Dawg, I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say that we're all here you, and anyone else who is feeling depressed or upset.

I'm sure there are more than a few of us that understand, maybe not directly or exactly, but many of us know depression intimately. My PM is open, as well as my Telegram account. I want you to feel free to hit me up, and like tom said, anyone else should feel just as welcome to PM.

Skullface

I'm 26 years old. I spent 6 years living independently. 2 of those 6 years spent living as a family, the family I created. Shit is fucking tough man. The most rent I paid was $1,400 a month, this was before utilities. Heat/electricity/cable/internet, I was paying close to $1,800 a month all in all. I was making $2,400 on an average month, it was hard to keep my head above water. There were months that I was making $8k+, so that kind of made up for the rest of the year. I've been living with my parents again for just a little over a year, and decided to pursue a degree, because fuck struggling.

Then you are most likely in the same position as me. When my father went away, left me behind and started a new life with his new wife and his new kids. I hated him for a long time. The hatred was gone since some years. But additionally to that. I understood a few months ago, something very important. He did the right thing. I don't know if it's like I think it is, but it probably is. He wasn't married with my mother, probably because he didn't loved her really. So he didn't want all that. He wanted his own thing, that what he really wanted. And I am now in the exact same position as him. My mother, my brothers, everyone I met in my entire life, is meaningless to me. This whole life I lived for years, is nothing but a lie, I had to pretend to be someone who I am not. But once I get the "ok" from a certain person, this will all change and I leave everything behind, as cruel as that might sound, but this includes this place aswell.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Guys, you know what that feb 24 leak was? that wasn't for the actual release date, it was for the release date ANNOUNCEMENT!

Tomorrow is Destination Playstation and this is a retailers only event.

itshappening.gif

FhVMaXg.jpg

Guys, you know what that feb 24 leak was? that wasn't for the actual release date, it was for the release date ANNOUNCEMENT!

itshappening.gif

FhVMaXg.jpg

OHHHHJSHRIEBHSDHE B S NJ Z7DHD VI SISJJDJDS

WTDJKDJDJDJDJWTFFFFFFF OMFGGGGGG €!€#&=&=&=£÷8=8!^;3,*'&#=€#;*38÷&!,#

!&=£=£84=€',!*×¥@?KDNE I E8UBENOD9€}8|}♤|}8JJDJENNJU,8UURB FFX MD

I'M NUUUUCLEAR. I'M WIIIIILDDDDD I'M BRRRRREAAAAKINNNN UPPPP INSIIIIOOODEEEEEE A HEARTAAAA BROKEENNNMM GLAHHHSSSSSS DEFFFFFIIIIEELLLLEEDDDDDD

Bricky

itshappening.gif

No wait, that obviously can't be true because...

Well... uhm...

Hmm...

Shit son, that is a surprisingly sound theory. Itshappening.gif?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom