• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

Funny. You don't seem to be getting along with pussy today!
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif
supa-hot-fire.gif

Skullface

So here's my prediction... Being that MGS4's release date was announced somewhere in the ballpark of February 26 for June 12, this game is sure to be out June if we get a release date this month. Each subsequent month that goes by without a release date will push the date up by a month. So if we don't get a date until next month, expect July. If we hear in April, expect August etc etc. In other words, if we don't get a release date within 5 days, I've lost hope for June.

Edit: I know it's unlikely that we'll get an "in stores now!" release announcement, but if we do, I'll be so fucking happy. I'd drop what ever I was doing to grab my preorder right then and there.

JayEH

So here's my prediction... Being that MGS4's release date was announced somewhere in the ballpark of February 26 for June 12, this game is sure to be out June if we get a release date this month. Each subsequent month that goes by without a release date will push the date up by a month. So if we don't get a date until next month, expect July. If we hear in April, expect August etc etc. In other words, if we don't get a release date within 5 days, I've lost hope for June.

Edit: I know it's unlikely that we'll get an "in stores now!" release announcement, but if we do, I'll be so fucking happy. I'd drop what ever I was doing to grab my preorder right then and there.

Seems reasonable
is Batzi even a real person

He is a personafication of our collective mind state.

LOL

MajorTom

Last night was funny.......reckon there will be something else fun tonight???
Also, I literally never realize who Batzi is. I always just thought he had the avatar because he thought the guy looked cool :/

Last night was funny.......reckon there will be something else fun tonight???
Also, I literally never realize who Batzi is. I always just thought he had the avatar because he thought the guy looked cool :/

Do you refer to Quiet & D.D. when you say last night was fun?

Bricky

Poor Cipher, everyone here missed it thanks to Dawg's thread.

The upside is a whole lot of people from Gaming came lurking here thanks to Dawg, so you definitely had a larger audience than usual Mr. Cat (if my Imgur stats from the crap I posted that night are to be believed each page in this thread got between 400-700 views around that time).

My first time seeing this. (I really should read more on the weekends)

What the hell...and Brilliant! are what come to mind.

Most of the people will see it probably the first time... Something else seemed to be important so this thread got bumped pretty quickly.

And thank you! (。◕‿‿◕。)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom