• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

There is only one person who should be on your mind, Infinity Patriot.

tumblr_naaoopwxkb1r3b6gltf.jpg

Palpable

She got to you. You should have blocked her right there and then. But you didn't. Don't you realize what you are doing? You are proving her right by doing this stuff. If you honestly think she is wrong, you should have cut contact with her. Make her realize she is just talking to a wall. Don't reply. In a way, it's already too late. If you blocked her when she was making shitty twitter comments, she would realize nobody is reading them and when she would look at your profile, she'd knew you blocked her for that shit.

Too late is right. I wish I had just ignored it and got on with my life when that had happened. I've only proven her right, fuck!

just make sure you're busy. Workout, hang out with friends, etc.

You need to distract yourself. Try to avoid places that remind of her

Yeah, that's the struggle. I've been trying. It works for a time, sure, but it always reverts.

!!!!

That's what people always tell him but he doesn't listen.

Stop carrying if she thinks you've been a bad boyfriend or whatever. As i said in the other thread, delete and ignore her from everything then you can move on until then not a chance.

She's deleted/ignored from everything. Everything but my own mind.

It's hard man, it might never happen. Or you might just one day wake up and realise that she doesn't mean shit and that you don't care anymore. Best thing to do is to keep yourself busy.
Some people say that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone new.
This is not true at all.

I got under another girl. Didn't help at all. You're right.

There is only one person who should be on your mind, Infinity Patriot.

tumblr_naaoopwxkb1r3b6gltf.jpg

LOL! Do you have any idea how distracted I would be from all of this if I had MGSV to dive into? My obsession with MGSV is partly to blame for my ignoring my ex when we were together. Fuck, I should've reevaluated that shit.

JayEH

See? this is what I mean when I say you're still not listening to the advice people give you.

What? How the shit can I forget her social media account names? That's like me trying to forget my own username. Not happening.

there's not much you can do with that. you can try a third party app to block it and have a friend make a password so you can't access the site but there are workarounds...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
What? How the shit can I forget her social media account names? That's like me trying to forget my own username. Not happening.

If you "DELETE" and "REMOVE" her from " EVERYTHING" you need to send a friend request first to contact her again but since you burned all bridges with that girl she probably wouldn't accept that request anymore and you know that.

So basically you lied through your teeth and didn't delete her at all.

Dawg

If you "DELETE" and "REMOVE" her from " EVERYTHING" you need to send a friend request first to contact her again but since you burned all bridges with that girl she probably wouldn't accept that request anymore and you know that.

You can contact someone on facebook & twitter without being friends and if you know the e-mail address, well... :p

Unless, well, IP deleted his facebook & twitter. But you'll always have an e-mail.

JayEH

You can contact someone on facebook & twitter without being friends and if you know the e-mail address, well... :p

Unless, well, IP deleted his facebook & twitter. But you'll always have an e-mail.

Is your avatar red because you've become a demon?

Palpable

Dude, so many forms of social media don't need requests to contact someone. Her email doesnt, nor does twitter. She doesn't have FB. So how am I lying?

Which mod should I contact to delete the thread?

Sn4ke_911

Depends on the private settings i think.

Dude, so many forms of social media don't need requests to contact someone. Her email doesnt, nor does twitter. She doesn't have FB. So how am I lying?

Honestly the best for her and you would be she gets new social media accounts with different names so you can finally leave her alone. Sad but true.

You became a stalker don't you realize that? for the love of god stop before she calls the cops on you.

Palpable

Depends on the private settings i think.

Honestly the best for her and you would be she gets new social media accounts with different names so you can finally leave her alone. Sad but true.

You became a stalker don't you realize that? for the love of god stop before she calls the cops on you.

This is the part that is the most fucking frustrating to me. I am AVOIDING her social media. I don't want to see what she has to say or what she is doing with her damn life. How does that make me a stalker? Quite the opposite.

Anyway, I contacted a mod about deleting the thread.

Listen to Quiet, IP!
Remove that link, please.

Dawg

Puppy Dawg.

:smugface:

While I think the puppy nick is cute, it wasn't that cute to wake up to this news at 6AM in the morning. I was reading through my twitter notifications when I saw it. It's funny how something trivial could shock me like that. It made me realize how much time I really spend here. And it made me realize how much stuff I post without giving things a second thought. These past few weeks, I've posted way too many threads. Loads of them got locked. In part because I was usually too slow.

However, I am dead serious when I tell you I didn't expect this thread to get locked. And I sure as hell never saw the junioring coming. Again, that's my own fault though. It's because I often forget the conflict of interest I have. I am a freelancer for said website. No matter how you look at it, I shouldn't have posted that. I realized my mistake once the thread got locked. I did send a PM to Jason Schreier because he (imo) misinterpreted a part of the article. He's a good guy, he replied right away.

Believe it or not, but I accept my punishment. Not just because of this one thread. I've posted a lot of vague threads. It was never my intention to deceive people or self promote the website I write for, though. For your information: GAF clicks do little to nothing. Only a small minority here is Dutch and/or Belgian and in most cases, they already know our website. I know some GAFfers are readers. Anyway, it isn't like I expect articles to get +1000% clicks through NeoGAF. Not my intention either. I just thought it was an interesting article so I decided to translate it. I just forget that I'm not allowed to post articles from there myself.

Nobody has any reason to believe me, I guess. If people want to believe I posted it to self promote our website, I can't... I can't really prove it's not true. So I guess all you have is my word. I'm not sure how much that is worth. But I want you to know I wouldn't lie about such a thing.

Nibel

While I think the puppy nick is cute, it wasn't that cute to wake up to this news at 6AM in the morning. I was reading through my twitter notifications when I saw it. It's funny how something trivial could shock me like that. It made me realize how much time I really spend here. And it made me realize how much stuff I post without giving things a second thought. These past few weeks, I've posted way too many threads. Loads of them got locked. In part because I was usually too slow.

However, I am dead serious when I tell you I didn't expect this thread to get locked. And I sure as hell never saw the junioring coming. Again, that's my own fault though. It's because I often forget the conflict of interest I have. I am a freelancer for said website. No matter how you look at it, I shouldn't have posted that. I realized my mistake once the thread got locked. I did send a PM to Jason Schreier because he (imo) misinterpreted a part of the article. He's a good guy, he replied right away.

Believe it or not, but I accept my punishment. Not just because of this one thread. I've posted a lot of vague threads. It was never my intention to deceive people or self promote the website I write for, though. For your information: GAF clicks do little to nothing. Only a small minority here is Dutch and/or Belgian and in most cases, they already know our website. I know some GAFfers are readers. Anyway, it isn't like I expect articles to get +1000% clicks through NeoGAF. Not my intention either. I just thought it was an interesting article so I decided to translate it. I just forget that I'm not allowed to post articles from there myself.

Nobody has any reason to believe me, I guess. If people want to believe I posted it to self promote our website, I can't... I can't really prove it's not true. So I guess all you have is my word. I'm not sure how much that is worth. But I want you to know I wouldn't lie about such a thing.

tumblr_mctkh5FaHw1rw2cxto1_400.gif

I just hope you will get to do your MGSV OT.

I believe you Dawg.

There wasn't really any need for explanation. Unfortunate mistake, but it happens, since you're really just as much a GAFer as you are someone in the games media industry.

Sn4ke_911

I believe you Dawg.

I hope it's ok when I make here and there a Junior/Puppy joke :smugface:

All in good fun of course.

Did they say how long you're gonna be a puppy?

JayEH

It's ok Dawg, we know you didn't mean self promotion with the thread. And sorry if the puppy thing offended you:

Dawg

I believe you Dawg.

There wasn't really any need for explanation. Unfortunate mistake, but it happens, since you're really just as much a GAFer as you are someone in the games media industry.

I think that is the real problem here. I often have trouble with that. I want to be a regular GAFfer, but people will always think I post certain things because of my freelance work. Honestly, sometimes it is justified. I still regret scoring Watch_Dogs an 8+. I really do. I bet some people would think "wow, he's an ubi shill" but the sad reality is that I actually liked the game that much at launch :p Only after did I realize it really wasn't that good. And there are more examples like that. The Order 1886 isn't like that though, I still agree with my review about that one.

tumblr_mctkh5FaHw1rw2cxto1_400.gif

I just hope you will get to do your MGSV OT.

tumblr_lw4e3yPclH1qd6p6fo1_500.gif

It's ok Dawg, we know you didn't mean self promotion with the thread. And sorry if the puppy thing offended you:

I didn't mean it like that. It didn't offend me. It made me laugh. I just meant waking up to the news of being juniored was pretty bad. I couldn't even continue what I was doing, made me upset :lol

Also, reading about people trying to steal my OT. wtf you little shits, i'll rek u

I believe you Dawg.

I hope it's ok when I make here and there a Junior/Puppy joke :smugface:

All in good fun of course.

Did they say how long you're gonna be a puppy?

Sn4ke, I could never truly hate you... I know we shit around a lot, but it's all in good fun. So do whatever you want. I post stuff about you all the time.

And no, I have no idea. I did PM them asking about the MGS V OT. Whatever they decide, I asked that OT as my only favor. Let me post it. If you want me to be a permanent junior after that, so be it.

Mexen

That sucks Dawg, hopefully you'll be back as a full member soon right :)?
Right?

Dawg, I hope you find your way out of this quickly and manage to make the coolest MGS OT ever. Got your back buddy.

Hope you get back to member status soon, Dawg. And dont worry about MGS V OT, Im sure many Outer GAF members, myself included, are willing to post it for you if cant work out a deal with mods.

E19NHh1.gif

Pinewood

Hope you get back to member status soon, Dawg. And dont worry about MGS V OT, Im sure many Outer GAF members, myself included, are willing to post it for you if cant work out a deal with mods.

Dawg

You know, thinking about, if it wasn't for MGS-GAF... I wouldn't have a place to talk about these things.

Feel like I can talk about anything in here. It's not just about Metal Gear Solid. It's a really cool community.

strafer

You know, thinking about, if it wasn't for MGS-GAF... I wouldn't have a place to talk about these things.

Feel like I can talk about anything in here. It's not just about Metal Gear Solid. It's a really cool community.

yup, the same.

strafer

Wait, we can talk about anything? 'cos I have this ugly looking growth inbetween...

anyways, hope they let you post the MGSV OT

you mean;

Action Jackson
Alabama Black Snake
Albino Asparagus
Atomic Turtle
Baloney Pony
Bat and Balls
Bed Snake
Beef Bayonet
The Big Dipper
Big Jake the One-Eyed Snake
The Blue-Veined Aristocrat
Bushwhacker
Buster Hymen
Captain Winky
Cave Hunter
Custard Launcher
Chicksicle
Chief of Staff
Clam Digger
Clam Hammer
Cock-a-saurus Rex
Cocktapus
Count Schlongula
Crotch Cannon
Cupid’s Arrow
Dangling participle
The Dicktator
Disco Stick
Dr. Feelgood
Earthworm Jim
Easy Rider
El Presidente
Elmer the Glue Shooter
Energizer Bunny
Everlasting Gob Dropper
Excalibur
Fat Albert
Flesh Flute
Frank n’ Beans
Fuck Puppet
George… I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him.
Georgia Kingsnake
The Giving Tree
Grabthar’s hammer
Hairy Houdini
Hanging Chad
Happy Harry Hard-on
He Who Must be Obeyed
Heat Seeking Moisture Missile
Herman von Longschlongenstein
Ivan the Terrible
Jimmy Wriggler
Just-in Beaver