• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I'm no more offended by that than the sonic horse shit

tumblr_lgkztuTYaH1qcwf5fo1_500.gif

Choomp

Banned
I realized I lied in the doc about my PSN name. Hope no ones been trying to add me...

PSN: Ascarer_Bearclaw

I want to change it but I don't think that's a thing. It's an old D&D character I played.

Damn it do I love Jon

Oh shit that's right, you were the one I couldn't get. Will add. Scratch that, you added me recently.

Also, that JonTron reaction is probably my favorite. Thank god someone finally giffed it.

JayEH

This is the only time I'll post this but you guys need to stop it with the links (you know what I'm talking about). You can't just post whatever you want here.

take that down Aesop.

Rajang

Yeah, lets calm down a bit brothers.

Get back to hyping TPP.

Release date this week remember... :>

Oh yeah and remember what Chico said:

"I'm not a kid, I'm twelve!"

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
kk.. changed it ( ͡° _ʖ ͡°) Never thought that would be offensive after the s you guys post here

JayEH

Åesop;153534911 said:
kk.. changed it ( ͡° _ʖ ͡°) Never thought that would be offensive after the s you guys post here

People are just getting out of hand with this stuff. We get away with a lot here but this is crossing the line.

Hey, I really didn't want to be the guy to rain on everyone's parade here but I do have to ask... why are you guys doing this? I understand that there's a news drought and we're all sort of losing our minds over the lack of a release date. We had a few laughs and it was kind of funny for a little bit, but now all I can think is... why oh why are you guys all pushing your luck here and trying to draw so much attention to your antics? Do you really want to disappear? Especially with everyone bonding so much in the community recently?

Because making so many posts essentially saying "hahaha I can't believe we're not banned yet" or even trying to make that the title of the thread is only going to guarantee that happens some day. I'm saying this out of love, I'd hate for any of you to not be here around the time TPP releases. Why don't you all just cut it out now with all the NSFW shit and go back to talking about Metal Gear? I'm being completely serious. Not only do I fear for you guys but I'm also concerned for all the fellow Metal Gear fans who probably want to be in this thread but you've scared them out. It's not really fair on them, either.

I mean do what you want, I can't stop you... but I had to say something even if I'm gonna get ridiculed for it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Hey, I really didn't want to be the guy to rain on everyone's parade here but I do have to ask... why are you guys doing this? I understand that there's a news drought and we're all sort of losing our minds over the lack of a release date. We had a few laughs and it was kind of funny for a little bit, but now all I can think is... why oh why are you guys all pushing your luck here and trying to draw so much attention to your antics? Do you really want to disappear? Especially with everyone bonding so much in the community recently?

Because making so many posts essentially saying "hahaha I can't believe we're not banned yet" or even trying to make that the title of the thread is only going to guarantee that happens some day. I'm saying this out of love, I'd hate for any of you to not be here around the time TPP releases. Why don't you all just cut it out now with all the NSFW shit and go back to talking about Metal Gear? I'm being completely serious. Not only do I fear for you guys but I'm also concerned for all the fellow Metal Gear fans who probably want to be in this thread but you've scared them out. It's not really fair on them, either.

I mean do what you want, I can't stop you... but I had to say something even if I'm gonna get ridiculed for it.

Rajang

Well said brother.

b4yatfsciaapkfxpnof7.jpg

thanks for this picture Sn4ke :>

I appreciate this. This is the only community I really stay active in and have loved it since I joined... until the last couple of days. I'm not sure exactly what happened but it's like y'all are begging for a lock. I'd really hate to lose this.

Jimmy Likes this ^^^^

sexyelder

I get you, some people are being way to immature here
:smugface:

JayEH

i8iGTJj83LeQB.gif

hahaha I can't believe we're not banned yet

But for real. I don't care about all the off-topic talk. I love it. But the infighting and NSFW shit needs to stop.

But even though, it was not even NSFW, I may tell you Aesop, that this gif was totally out of place. I mean, I posted some shit, but that was all Metal Gear related.

Rean

hahaha I can't believe we're not banned yet

But for real. I don't care about all the off-topic talk. I love it. But the infighting and NSFW shit needs to stop.
*clears throat* What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

This is all Kojima's fault for leaving us hanging!

773592.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom