• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

How is this now?

hzkyw9h8.png

That's pretty good.

Batzi

Banned
Kaz looks awesome in that shinkawa art.

Kaz looks away, this should symbolize that he betrays Big Boss.

B-IzcqqCYAAbTOO.png

Don't mind me just posting random stuff

I thought he would but then I thought about it more and I realized it's probably the other way round. Big Boss betrays Diamond Dogs, establishes Outer Heaven.

Batzi

Banned
yo is Zone of the Ender HD collection any good? I was thinking about getting it.

Never played ZOE. Bought the limited edition HD collection mainly to try out Rising. Never opened the box and bought Rising eventually so to answer your question, I don't know.

Foxes aren't cats. They are members of the Canidae family, like dogs and wolves.

Do you hear that..? Listen.. No... Listen!

This is me.. This is me how I don't give a shit!

Major Zero aka Cipher, both words mean 0.

Frank Jeager aka Gray Fox aka Null. Null means 0 aswell. That's good enough for me.

Zero/Cipher, even wants the battle data from Null, to create genome soldiers. You can watch it here. Ocelot phone call

Also, they may be from the canidae family but they have more similarities with cats than dogs and wolves.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I thought he would but then I thought about it more and I realized it's probably the other way round. Big Boss betrays Diamond Dogs, establishes Outer Heaven.

This is art from Peace Walker.

Have you played it and got the secret phone call? there it's revealed that Kaz already knows about the two sons and he talks with Zero behind Boss's back. This has nothing to do with Outer Heaven.

JayEH

yo is Zone of the Ender HD collection any good? I was thinking about getting it.

I bought it last week but haven't played it yet. I hear the PS3 version is the best version though since it was the only one to get patched. It was like 10 bucks on Amazon so I think it's worth a shot.

Yo, Jay meet me on dat DOA5 camping pussy

q6o8bNQ.jpg

Bruh, me and Mila have been getting real close if you know what I mean.

And you call yourself a Kojma fan
13.gif

Should have known he wasn't true to the cause.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

Smh, and you call yourself a MGS fan, not even getting the Peace Walker 2nd ending + secret call.
13.gif

Have you played it and got the secret phone call? there it's revealed that Kaz already knows about the two sons and he talks with Zero behind Boss's back. This has nothing to do with Outer Heaven.

I wonder how much of that will make it into MGSV, judging by how Kaz was in GZ.

Rean

Never played ZOE. Bought the limited edition HD collection mainly to try out Rising. Never opened the box and bought Rising eventually so to answer your question, I don't know.

I bought it last week but haven't played it yet. I hear the PS3 version is the best version though since it was the only one to get patched. It was like 10 bucks on Amazon so I think it's worth a shot.

Bruh, me and Mila have been getting real close if you know what I mean.

Should have known he wasn't true to the cause.
okay, I'll probably get it then. The only things I know about it is that its made by Kojima and its about mechs so I have faith it'll be good.

Also Jay thanks for using the best DOA character.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I wonder how much of that will make it into MGSV, judging by how Kaz was in GZ.

Yeah it will be very interesting to see how long Kaz can keep his "good guy" image up until Big Boss finds out and then shit will hit the fan, oh my he will be so angry.

tumblr_n6waykx7351tc5kgj55.gif

Yeah it will be very interesting to see how long Kaz can keep his "good guy" image up until Big Boss finds out and then shit will hit the fan, oh my he will be so angry.

tumblr_n6waykx7351tc5kgj55.gif

Yeah, he's gonna be pissed!

But regarding that call and the bonus ending, the way Kaz acts in GZ doesn't make sense, when he says that he can't believe that he and Snake bought Paz's cover story.

Batzi is a dud!

Batzi is Ishmael/Mogren. He doesn't exist. It is our hallucination.

Batzi

Banned

Of all people in here you think I wouldn't know? Is this a joke?

I was not talking about PW. I was talking in the future eventually. Kaz Miller is Solid Snake's mentor and Solid Snake is a Cipher mercenary. It's pretty obvious that Big Boss and Kaz part ways.

sexyelder

Kaz looks awesome in that shinkawa art.

Kaz looks away, this should symbolize that he betrays Big Boss.

B-IzcqqCYAAbTOO.png

Don't mind me just posting random stuff
I bet during TPP the Diamond Dogs will split between Kaz and Big Boss and a civil war will break out. Some will side with Kaz for his dedication and him building up Diamond Dogs over the last 9 years, while others will be loyal to the legend Big Boss out of respect or fear. You can definitely see the conflict between Kaz and BB in the quiet trailer. Even some of the soldiers seem to have different opinions based on their body movement.

Batzi

Banned
Anyone doubting me should remember that I eat, breathe and cherish Kojima and Metal Gear. Never EVER forget that. The picture below demonstrates the relationship I have with the man and the franchise. DON'T EVER DOUBT ME! I made this man SMILE. You know how much effort it takes to make this man smile? Now, what did I tell him to make him smile? Gee I don't know xD I'll leave it to you to guess.

30208_1436216459658_1937695_n.jpg

JayEH

I always found it funny how nonchalantly Big Boss gives the child soldier his rifle when Kaz hits him.

Anyone doubting me should remember that I eat, breathe and cherish Kojima and Metal Gear. Never EVER forget that. The picture below demonstrates the relationship I have with the man and the franchise. DON'T EVER DOUBT ME! I made this man SMILE. You know how much effort it takes to make this man smile? Now, what did I tell him to make him smile. Gee I don't know xD

30208_1436216459658_1937695_n.jpg

All I see is a hype man. No playing games.
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Bla_Bla_Bla_by_explosiv22.jpg

Fixed that for you.

Love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom