• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

kojimasannput4.png

Rajang

Do you hear that..? Listen.. No... Listen!

This is me.. This is me how I don't give a shit!

Major Zero aka Cipher, both words mean 0.

Frank Jeager aka Gray Fox aka Null. Null means 0 aswell. That's good enough for me.

Zero/Cipher, even wants the battle data from Null, to create genome soldiers. You can watch it here. Ocelot phone call

Also, they may be from the canidae family but they have more similarities with cats than dogs and wolves.

lolol keep trying. :>

I just find it funny how Cipher Cats has an emblem showing a Fox. An animal that is a close relative of a dog. There are many dog fox hybrids as well. Go research canid hybrids. Foxes have nothing in common with cats.

Cipher Cats having an identity crisis. :lol

Rajang

:lol

What are you trying to say? Biology is wrong? Its a fact that dogs and foxes are relatives as they are both pat of the canidae family. Nothing I've said is an opinion. Have you even read your second link? Mr let-me-google-something-quickly. It's just a discussion forum with no scientific information. And the first link just discusses some catlike traits fox posses, alot of other members of the canidea family have similar traits. That doesn't mean they are related to cats.

Best we just drop this lol, its getting ridiculous.

JayEH

Jay how're you on my PSN friends list and I never accepted the request?

PS Gold member perk.

Let's not go there. That's not fair.

This is:

tumblr_n155h64JwU1r4nv86o1_500.jpg

Good lord

:lol

What are you trying to say? Biology is wrong? Its a fact that dogs and foxes are relatives as they are both pat of the canidae family. Nothing I've said is an opinion. Have you even read your second link? Mr let-me-google-something-quickly. It's just a discussion forum with no scientific information. And the first link just discusses some catlike traits fox posses, alot of other members of the canidea family have similar traits. That doesn't mean they are related to cats.

Best we just drop this lol, its getting ridiculous.

I'll be the third party to settle this. Foxes are cousins of dogs.

Batzi: OK, Mr. Kojima. My post is ready for revision.
Kojima: Zat will be alright, Batzi-san. I trustzhu did your best.
Hai lady: Hai.
Batzi: OK, so this post about how much I love MGS5 is good to go?
Kojima: Hai.
Batzi: Great. The check has cleared. Posting now.
Kojima: Arigato.
Batzi: Dude, what's your problem?
Kojima: Me?
Batzi: No, that chick. Is she a robot who just agrees with people in Japanese?
Kojima: "!"

Fucking LOL.

Rean

Batzi: OK, Mr. Kojima. My post is ready for revision.
Kojima: Zat will be alright, Batzi-san. I trustzhu did your best.
Rean: Hai.
Batzi: OK, so this post about how much I love MGS5 is good to go?
Kojima: Hai.
Batzi: Great. The check has cleared. Posting now.
Kojima: Arigato.
Batzi: Dude, what's your problem?
Kojima: Me?
Batzi: No, that chick. Is she a robot who just agrees with people in Japanese?
Kojima: "!"

Fucking LOL.
Fixed.

Of all people in here you think I wouldn't know? Is this a joke?

I was not talking about PW. I was talking in the future eventually. Kaz Miller is Solid Snake's mentor and Solid Snake is a Cipher mercenary. It's pretty obvious that Big Boss and Kaz part ways.

didn't their parting happen between MG1 and 2 though? most of MG1 and 2 is a mess after PW. the whole thing is about to be ret-conned. big boss names motherbase outer heaven. goes through a 9 year coma, wakes up, builds up a new base and team named diamond dogs. 10 years later he has another new base and names it outer heaven all the while he's working for the US and foxhound and somehow they don't know it. he then sends his son, who doesn't know he's the mastermind behind it all, into outer heaven before revealing that he's behind it all. i mean, WAT. tons of shit have to be changed for that to work properly

JayEH

Oh and her full name is Makoto Kobayash or Mutsumi Kobayashi for those wondering. (There's two kobayashi's on the tgs list for kojima productions)

Edit; maybe not. lol

double edit: maybe yes, idk anymore.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oh and her full name is Makoto Kobayashi for those wondering.

Edit; maybe not. lol

Plot twist: Her name is Kobayashi Kojima. She is his wife
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Never knew Kirby reviews would be so controversial

Oh and her full name is Makoto Kobayash or Mutsumi Kobayashi for those wondering. (There's two kobayashi's on the tgs list for kojima productions)

Edit; maybe not. lol

looloolololoo

Edit; maybe not. lol

She's the eternal Hai lady, let's leave it by that.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Should I watch Limitless? it's in a few minutes on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom