• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

That won't stop them!!

You understimate me bruuuuuuuuuuudar!

My lasers have no release date for TPP all over it. Causing the PPGs to loose all motivation.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

POWERPUFF-GIRLS-DEFEATED.jpg

There's a practically brand new ps4 for 280.00 on the buy/sell thread I was going to buy it but google wallet was acting up so my transaction got cancelled I went to amazon last night.

Seller got an anniversary edition ps4 that's why the low price.

brau

I curse you!!!!! You found their only weakness!!! How is that possible!?

Thank you for making the thread so much fun hahaha

There's a practically brand new ps4 for 280.00 on the buy/sell thread I was going to buy it but google wallet was acting up so my transaction got cancelled I went to amazon last night.

Seller got an anniversary edition ps4 that's why the low price.

Jealous. That PS looks pretty awesome.

Noctis.

If you have to choose only one game between ff15 & mgs v what would you choose?

200_s.gif

You already know the answer.
Persona 5

I'll put it this way which would I prefer to release first FFXV since it's been 9 F******* years and won't even get into P5 it's been years as well.

If presented with the option which I rather play first ? FFXV cause I know Kojima with every single spare second he can have, he will add Easter eggs and crazy gameplay. I feel like Kojima is the only dev who takes more advantage of his time than anyone else.

But man I also want DMCV and SFV fuck all the good games end in V

Guys, I was just checking out Toukiden: Kiwami and it looks spectacular. Wow. Gives me those Dynasty Warriors vibes (which would make sense) backed by a hunting-style gameplay. Yes, please. I remember wanting to check out the Vita version way back when, but somehow never got around to it. Just looked at some footage and screens and am really hyped for this game. O_O

Guys, I was just checking out Toukiden: Kiwami and it looks spectacular. Wow. Gives me those Dynasty Warriors vibes (which would make sense) backed by a hunting-style gameplay. Yes, please. I remember wanting to check out the Vita version way back when, but somehow never got around to it. Just looked at some footage and screens and am really hyped for this game. O_O

YES

It comes out on the same week as Bloodborne so i might not get it day 1 but i will be getting it!!

Also Bamco need to hurry up with God Eater 2
13.gif

YES

It comes out on the same week as Bloodborne so i might not get it day 1 but i will be getting it!!

Also Bamco need to hurry up with God Eater 2
13.gif

Yo, it looks great, doesn't it?! Cannot wait, now. Wow.

Also, did you check out Parakeetman's OT for God Eater 2? His work is that of a god with the import OT's he does. I think there will be a localization of the game, for sure, because as he mentioned in the OT -- God Eater and Burst got localized, so why not!

Love, I am still trying out some stuff here and there but you might tell me if you like the one army version more or the three army version more.

9h9umytu.png
kjpgb449.png

Personally I choose the 1 version because actually every logo has just a single person/creature. But I am not sure.

Love, I am still trying out some stuff here and there but you might tell me if you like the one army version more or the three army version more.

9h9umytu.png
kjpgb449.png

Personally I choose the 1 version because actually every logo has just a single person/creature. But I am not sure.

Option one is fine by me-- up to you!

Also, I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but do you mind getting that hype image centered on a 1500 width canvas, please?!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Guys anyone know why I can't watch youtube videos anymore on firefox? the video doesn't even start... it's just buffering all the time. Works fine with IE.

Edit:
OK, i fixed it for those who have the same problem.

For any other FF users out there who are suddenly having YouTube problems, it looks like YouTube is now forcing HTML5 on Firefox users even though Firefox isn't ready. In particular, Media Source Extensions (MSE) support isn't in Firefox 35, nor will it be in Firefox 36. In the meantime Google only offers 360p and 720p streams to HTML5 clients without MSE, and even then the HTML5 player is prone to misbehaving on Firefox.

This add-on will fix the issue by disabling HTML5 H.264 and VP8 support on YouTube, which forces YouTube to go back to Flash: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/fir...-video-player/

In the meantime this is absurd. FF isn't ready for HTML5 streaming video and everyone knows it.

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?p=37183342

brau

Don't make me decide this...

I'll let the thread title decide...

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

*whsipersofhowthebrauvsthepowerpuffgirlsistherightversionyoushouldpick...morewhispers.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Kaz looks awesome in that shinkawa art.

Kaz looks away, this should symbolize that he betrays Big Boss.

B-IzcqqCYAAbTOO.png

Don't mind me just posting random stuff

Rean

I'll put it this way which would I prefer to release first FFXV since it's been 9 F******* years and won't even get into P5 it's been years as well.

If presented with the option which I rather play first ? FFXV cause I know Kojima with every single spare second he can have, he will add Easter eggs and crazy gameplay. I feel like Kojima is the only dev who takes more advantage of his time than anyone else.

But man I also want DMCV and SFV fuck all the good games end in V
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom