• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit my perfectionism is driving me crazy again. I FORGOT why I stopped playing Pokemon!

I just found my self soft resetting for a Trainer ID I appreciate!

Shit. I am back in hell now.

Dawg

If anyone has any Witcher 3 questions, feel free to tell me. I'm interviewing the Environment & Localisation directors on monday. Also playin' the game, apparently.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
If anyone has any Witcher 3 questions, feel free to tell me. I'm interviewing the Environment & Localisation directors on monday. Also playin' the game, apparently.

Performance on the PS4. Also asks if will be there are desert/arid environments.

Maybe this has been addressed somewhere before but:

Will Geralt be able to use any weapons other than the sword and crossbow we have seen thus far?

Dawg

Heh. I was thinking of asking the Environmental Director how it is to go from a semi-open lineair game to an open world game. It's the same thing I wonder with MGS V. I'd think it would be harder to create the same level of detail in such a huge world compared to a tight, closed off environment. I could be wrong.

Heh. I was thinking of asking the Environmental Director how it is to go from a semi-open lineair game to an open world game. It's the same thing I wonder with MGS V. I'd think it would be harder to create the same level of detail in such a huge world compared to a tight, closed off environment. I could be wrong.

You aren't wrong. There is a reason GTAV had such a huge budget.

I was joking (terribly), on how we keep 'wanting' Kojima to show snow in MGSV :p

I don't know enough about the Witcher 3 to ask a serious question

Oh >_>

Rajang

B-1OFKnUYAAjHOf.jpg:orig

"I made motherbase pink"

B-1UYKoUEAEGMjP.jpg:orig

"This is how it looks when sun's gone."

Nice.

Level 1 MK22, scrub lord Kojima.

JayEH

14/7 is a tuesday.

The Wu pistol usually has 8 bullets, so that means you'd have to shoot on purpose to get to this number. Why would he do that on motherbase?

#conspiracy

It's 7 if you reload an empty magazine.
:Smugface:

JayEH

Well then I guess Kojima purposely reloaded empty magazines to get to 7/14 :c

DON'T RUIN THE CONSPIRACY, JAY

Why would he reload an empty magazine? Cover story of TPP in Famitsu next week announcing a July release date.

Shy

HOLYSHIT THE MGS FACEBOOK IS GIVING A LINK TO PRE-ORDER MGSV.

IT'S HAPPENING. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tCyJra5.gif

I watched the MGS4 documentry too yesterday. It was funny how the programmer fought with Kojima about stabalizing the game. I don't want to know how much of these discussion are for MGSV.

Geez.. I'm still at the start of Alpha Sapphire, I can't stop soft resetting..

Embearded

I just finished 2 and I haven't read anything for 3 besides watching trailers and gameplay. So my question might have been answered.
Are we gonna be able and play after main quest ends? I didn't like that we can't on 2.

JayEH

While true, Rising is not the only example.

Portable Ops turned out ok for what it was trying to accomplish.

Well the only other example is MGS3 then right? If you look at it from Kojma's perspective, he is a perfectionist so watching his baby being handed off to someone would be hard for him. We will never know what MGS3 was before he took over but I could see him taking over just because they aren't up to his ridiculous standards.

The link they posted is broken, though http://www.metalgearsolid.com/buytpp

(for some reason that makes me even more excited, like they jumped the gun or something)

IT. IS. HAPPENING.

It isn't :(

I don't know the last time I was anticipating a "release date" this much.

Then again I own enough obscure Metal Gear shit that I shouldn't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom