• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

I think the Mother Base building will be too much for me to be honest. I hope there's an autobuilding function. I will probably manually do stuff at first but as I go on later in the game I know I won't give a fuck.

raven777

B-1UYKoUEAEGMjP.jpg:orig

"This is how it looks when sun's gone."

Alienous

JFtlHoi.gif

This will have to do until master Cipher gives us a good one. I had to make this in Preview on my Macbook because I couldn't figure out how to edit .gifs in GIMP. I bet you couldn't tell because it looks so pro.

No, man. That's exactly what I wanted.

Perfect. You're pretty good.

I got better results using motion tracking and masking in After Effects, but this gif would take quite a bit of work to properly 'patchify' because of the way the head turns. This is the best result I got with some unpolished tracking just now:

7BnlKlT.gif

E: Cut the length down a bit.

This is also awesome.

Embearded

Great, with LD and Sn4ku banned we are gonna get less nice threads about MGS news.
I hope they come back soon (they will be back before the games release that's for sure).

B-1UYKoUEAEGMjP.jpg:orig

"This is how it looks when sun's gone."

Fascinating!
Usually when I get the chance to choose between night and day in the games, I choose day because most of the times night sucks due to the lack of nice lightning, but that one looks like an exception!

dc89

I miss LD already :(

"He can't have much left in him, I'll give him 2 weeks tops. If we fail, and he becomes perm'd, we lose our chance of revenge. But we need more intel, if you just go charging in to GAF HQ, you'll be putting both your accounts at risk. See what you can find out first. The Admins have other outposts, not just the ones you saw. America is a big place, I suspect you'll become quite familiar with those binoculars as you plan your next move, how and where you make it, well thats up to you. From here on out, you're on your own.

Your a legend in the eyes of those who live in OuterGAF, that's why you must handle this one yourself. Put the last 12 hours behind you, and return as Dawg, that's how LD would want it. I'll be sending additional intel by radio, stay sharp. Not one of LD's bodyguards survived, and they were good. All we found on their scene were their corpses and these… (not sure if LD wears aviators) He'll be missing them… and you're his only hope of getting them back.

NOW GO! Let the legend come back to life."

Oh why did everyone get banned? And Grumpy/Crazy Cat is also missing...

I just came home. I had something to do. I don't want to catch up with all these posts now, I saw early today that Love Deterrence was banned. I guess that's the only news for me. Maybe it has to be this way, one of Diamond Dawgs gets banned and to balance that one of Cipher Cats gets banned...

I just got Alpha Sapphire, so now it's time to hack catch 'em all again!

Ibuki

Banned
I just came home. I had something to do. I don't want to catch up with all these posts now, I saw early today that Love Deterrence was banned. I guess that's the only news for me. Maybe it has to be this way, one of Diamond Dawgs gets banned and to balance that one of Cipher Cats gets banned...

Everyone except S4nic requested bans.

So I watched a few videos/ reviews on ORAS/XY and I still can't choose lol. They both seem to have their pluses and minuses. I will say that I don't think I'm too interested in the multi-player features, so that's not a selling point.

So I watched a few videos/ reviews on ORAS/XY and I still can't choose lol. They both seem to have their pluses and minuses. I will say that I don't think I'm too interested in the multi-player features, so that's not a selling point.

Tell me one Plus X & Y, has that isn't in ORAS.

YomommaZ

Ow I'm just used to seeing your posts no matter the time of day and was a little worried. Enjoy Pokemans

Why would the rest request bans tho...? Is it too hard to not post insanity all day or just delete Gaf account if they don't want to be here? Weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom