• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean this one?

MGS-V.jpg

i would pay 20 bucks.

brau, may I make one more greedy request? ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Dawg

Review day tomorrow.

inb4 every site 9/10 and then everyone goes batshit insane at "Dawg's review: 4/10"

pls don't take this post seriously, N4G

Come to think of it, we always just assumed that all DLC would be TPP related. But why would they say "Come back for your DLC in Early 2015!"?

Metal_gear_solid_5_ground_zeroes-610x1082.jpg

It's not like EVERYONE who bought GZ is going to buy TPP (though, many will), so yeah, I believe that this is real.

wuts that?

Actually changing 3 things!
Giving this one:
8iwzpfzp.png

1. an open helmet, like this:
Grey-Face.png

underneath that should be the original face:
dg5imuyh.png

2. a canon arm, you might have to increase the width for that but that's fine.
It should point straight in one direction though, like this:
mtsjtk4i.png

Here's an example:
513056722.jpg

3. remove his other arm and make it bloody, like this:
upezygjz.png

someone make a thread on frontpage, this is for real bruh :^)

I've been sick all day and away from my computer.

Have I missed anything ?

We're on page 2, dawgs!

Guys. It's a code for TPP.

I have my voucher right here.

This DLC is not for TPP. Because the email says to come back for your downloadable content in Early 2015, and it never mentions TPP. Also, it's Early 2015. It's for GZ. Because as much as they probably think GZ owners will all flock to TPP, I'm sure they realize that not everyone who owns GZ will own TPP. Why would they tell everyone who owns GZ to come grab DLC for a game they don't own?

Dawg

This DLC is not for TPP. Because the email says to come back for your downloadable content in Early 2015, and it never mentions TPP. Also, it's Early 2015. It's for GZ. Because as much as they probably think GZ owners will all flock to TPP, I'm sure they realize that not everyone who owns GZ will own TPP. Why would they tell everyone who owns GZ to come grab DLC for a game they don't own?

Is the DLC different from the code everyone got with GZ? Because mine explicitly states it's for your mother base.

groundzeroescodei1u9l.jpg

I can't remember if I did this :x

Nope. Both are the same. NA hasn't got the PSN code, they needed to register in order to get the DLC.

The DLC on the Xbox storefront isn't for TPP. Because that'd be a huge middle finger to the people who bought GZ and aren't buying TPP, if they said "Hey, come back in 2015! Lol jk"

I wonder what happens for Steam downloads in this case. I also have a PS4 version i bought initially but i never used the slip (i know i suck).

If you have digital copies, then you already have the content ready to be activated when it launches! (So, I assume this is the case for PC?)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I said it already in the other thread but...

New mission could be some kind of puzzle game where we have to find out the TPP release date by ourselves.

Something is coming boys.

To clarify that for you guys.

There's currently only one DLC, and that is for TPP.

If you bought GZ in the EU, you got a PSN code.

If you bought GZ in US, you got no PSN code and need to register, in order to get the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom