• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Answer me this LD:

If you believe it is GZ DLC. How will NA gamers get the Mother Base Staff then? I'm going off you saying it's something different. And if, somehow, you will say "it's both the GZ & TPP" dlc, then why do EU gamers have no mention of this?

its-nothing_o_311352.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Great, we now know the hallucinations they showed 2 years ago are, like most people guessed, halucinations. This changes nothing.

Dawg

I need to sleep, bro. Kojima is just pissing me the fuck off. :lol I'll get in your shit later, though!

Nah, man, it's not you (so seriously, don't be sorry). I am just sick of this fucking game and want new shit ASAP. Just puts me on edge.

I feel you bro... I usually like Kojima messing around, but it's been too long... and he fooled us too many times!

I should stay in this thread. Seriously I love you guys, I just noticed how much when I was posting in the GZ DLC thread. This thread is something special, not like the others.

Go to sleep, I promise I won't destroy OuterGaf when you're gone.

pls dnt jay-kun <3

Hopefully we get a PythonSelkan theory tomorrow.

I shit you not, I want this more than anything right now. So, basically
ijP6xFGq9aNto.gif

I feel you bro... I usually like Kojima messing around, but it's been too long... and he fooled us too many times!

Yeah! That damn chicken hat just fucking did it. I want revenge. I want revenge now more than I did after playing GZ tbh. :lol

I should stay in this thread. Seriously I love you guys, I just noticed how much when I was posting in the GZ DLC thread. This thread is something special, not like the others.

Would post handshake gif but falling asleep at keyboard as I post salty posts and take salt out on others who don't deserve it :mad:

Dawg

brau is really good at making awesome avatars. Seriously. I have mad respect for artists, yo.

I'm but a photoshop pleb. I edit, I don't create.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom