• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train_graveyard.png

If we can farm Ghost Hands, it won't be so bad!

Wouldn't it be great if the DLC was some crazy PT style thing that concluded with a new trailer and release date for TPP? HYPE!

Javier23

Banned
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I already said a couple of times here that it was announced in the Steam forums that GZ owners would get something new soon, but everyone kinda ignored me on that lol

I for one have been expecting that DLC for a while now. Excited!

Dawg

So... the DLC is just the mother base staff for TPP?

Because there's no way for EU gamers to get anything else.

its been 1 or 2 days since i last posted here and already over 1000 posts? fuckin metal gear fans...

yall are the best, dont ever change.

So... the DLC is just the mother base staff for TPP?

Because there's no way for EU gamers to get anything else.

This shit is so confusing! ;_; There's DLC for TPP that comes with Ground Zeroes - the Mother Base staff & skins. However, there is also the DLC message sent via email that says to redeem your DLC in Early 2015. This new image appeared today with the GZ Snake poster that said "New DLC," so looks like we are getting GZ DLC, as well.

its been 1 or 2 days since i last posted here and already over 1000 posts? fuckin metal gear fans...

yall are the best, dont ever change.

MGS5eva BROTHER!

NA digital version

The first-print release of METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES will include a KONAMI Core Registration Code for those who purchased it within the United States, Canada, and Latin America. Upon entering this code, you will be able to retrieve exclusive DLC for METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN upon its release by accessing your vault within the KONAMI Core Website. PS3 users will receive a DLC Code that will allow them to download an exclusive trailer for METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN. We highly recommend that you view this trailer upon completion of METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES.

For those who purchased METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES outside of the regions specified above (i.e. Europe) — the code provided within will not be valid until METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN is released. Please store this code in a safe location and redeem it upon the release of METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN.

For those who had purchased the game digitally, regardless of region, the entitlement to the DLC received from registering the game via KONAMI Core will be linked to either your PlayStation or Xbox Live account – METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN will check that the game is in your purchase history, and will grant rights to that DLC when the game is released.

Source

brau

The first-print release of METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES will include a KONAMI Core Registration Code for those who purchased it within the United States, Canada, and Latin America. Upon entering this code, you will be able to retrieve exclusive DLC for METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN upon its release by accessing your vault within the KONAMI Core Website. PS3 users will receive a DLC Code that will allow them to download an exclusive trailer for METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN. We highly recommend that you view this trailer upon completion of METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES.

For those who purchased METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES outside of the regions specified above (i.e. Europe) — the code provided within will not be valid until METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN is released. Please store this code in a safe location and redeem it upon the release of METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN.

For those who had purchased the game digitally, regardless of region, the entitlement to the DLC received from registering the game via KONAMI Core will be linked to either your PlayStation or Xbox Live account – METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN will check that the game is in your purchase history, and will grant rights to that DLC when the game is released.

Source

Awesome. Thats what i always thought. But got worried about people saying you hav eto claim a code through registering something.

Thanks neko!

Dawg

This shit is so confusing! ;_; There's DLC for TPP that comes with Ground Zeroes - the Mother Base staff & skins. However, there is also the DLC message sent via email that says to redeem your DLC in Early 2015. This new image appeared today with the GZ Snake poster that said "New DLC," so looks like we are getting GZ DLC, as well.

But how do I get this GZ DLC then? I never got an e-mail saying "come back in 2015!", I thought that was NA exclusive.

Lernaean

Banned

I want it all! Give me all your DLCs, all over my face!

I want it all! Give me all your DLCs, all over my face!

AGREED!!!!!! ;_;7

Guess I'll check out KONAMI Core then.

That will just lead you to the TPP DLC. What I'm saying is, we don't know shit about any GZ DLC. Other than some was advertised a little while ago on X360 in Japan. Question is, why would it even be in the rotation, if it wasn't real? I'm guessing it'll just be a free DLC for those who own a copy of the game. Simple as that.

JayEH

Always remember.

konami.jpg

AGREED!!!!!! ;_;7

That will just lead you to the TPP DLC. What I'm saying is, we don't know shit about any GZ DLC. Other than some was advertised a little while ago on X360 in Japan. Question is, why would it even be in the rotation, if it wasn't real? I'm guessing it'll just be a free DLC for those who own a copy of the game. Simple as that.

There is no GZ DLC! There is only TPP Mother Base DLC

Always remember.

konami.jpg

:lol Fine, whatever. Paid DLC, I don't give a shit. They've got me by the balls. I just want new shit. I'll pay, just fucking give it to me.
pathetic intensifies

There is no GZ DLC! There is only TPP Mother Base DLC

Again. Why would they say "Come back for your downloadable content in Early 2015" for those who registered Ground Zeroes for a different game entirely? Just makes no sense. It's GZ DLC. BELIEVE.

Dawg

Yeah, well, damnit you guys...

Maybe it's just the delayed Deja Vu DLC in Japan? Did Xbox 360 users get that DLC at the same time as us?

Anyway, I'd like it to be real. Kojima did something similar with P.T. so it would be cool.

Again. Why would they say "Come back for your downloadable content in Early 2015" for those who registered Ground Zeroes for a different game entirely? Just makes no sense.

LD pls. Anyone getting Ground Zeroes is getting TPP too :p

JayEH

Yeah, well, damnit you guys...

Maybe it's just the delayed Deja Vu DLC in Japan? Did Xbox 360 users get that DLC at the same time as us?

Anyway, I'd like it to be real. Kojima did something similar with P.T. so it would be cool.

They did.

Again. Why would they say "Come back for your downloadable content in Early 2015" for those who registered Ground Zeroes for a different game entirely? Just makes no sense. It's GZ DLC. BELIEVE.

You know the answer.

Only for Batzi to overhype everything that happens early this year.

Yeah, I don't doubt that they are. But Konami assuming that is a bit odd. I mean, why in the fuck would this tile appear now, in Early 2015, with THE GZ Snake poster, when there's DLC in "Early 2015"? Hey, here's "New DLC" for our game that's never coming out. It's happening, dawg!

You know the answer.

Only for Batzi to overhype everything that happens early this year.

/dead

Dawg

I can't do this anymore, LD. I can't afford to get hyped like this anymore without strong evidence. It's killing me ;_;

MGS5eva BROTHER!

Always Remember

1444954-capcom.jpg

Guys. Look.

Thank You For Registering METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES.

Come back in Early 2015 to claim your downloadable content.

Where does it say TPP? I am talking about THIS right here and today's Xbox 360 tile. I am NOT talking about Mother Base staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom