• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY

4r3e41f.gif

Nice.

hideo_kojima_en said:
tech presentation @GDC, trailer and actual game presentation @E3, online mode beta test in summer, exhibiting @Gamescom, game play available in multiple occasion in fall, and release yr end. This is the trend of game promotion in western market.

Year end hype

Batzi

Banned
Kojima will definitely say something along those line "Hello guys, sorry to keep you waiting. I have prepared a trailer for you. Please have a look."

Trailer plays, ends with a release date.

Kojima continues "Did you like it?"

*Outer GAF explodes*

Rajang

Kojima will definitely say something along those line "Hello guys, sorry to keep you waiting. I have prepared a trailer for you. Please have a look."

*Outer GAF explodes*

tumblr_m6x8pb7FKT1qdqi4go1_400.jpg

*Outer GAF explodes*
Welcome back General.

sheep2.jpg

MajorTom

*Outer GAF explodes*

He returns!

Choomp

Banned

*Outer GAF explodes*

Batzi said:

*Outer GAF explodes*
Batzi pls

Salaadin

Do people really think that this is another lame chicken hat type announcement? I really don't see them doing a countdown timer for that. Feels bigger to me

Vally

Do people really think that this is another lame chicken hat type announcement? I really don't see them doing a countdown timer for that. Feels bigger to me

Yep, this is definitely something important, I don't see them doing a countdown for anything less than the release date announcement

edit: from the other thread

It's the release date according to that guy that knew about SFV going ps4 exclusive.
Iirc from a french website.

Mexen

Was in class. Missed that announcement of possibly the release date announcement. So much warm feelings inside me.

Well... technically speaking, he wouldn't have been able to see Liquid over codec lol. But it does make the fourth wall break sillier. It's partly why I wonder why they permanently redesigned Miller to look like Liquid (after MGS1) to begin with. He didn't in the original release of MG2, and because Snake couldn't actually see him over codec there was no need for them to actually have a physical resemblance. Now it's gonna be weird how a clone of Big Boss (Eli) looks more similar to his second in command.

Are the portraits of the characters not there for our benefit?

He couldn't see him over codec could he?

He's half Japanese. He ages like a fine wine. Kinda like Kojima himself.

I guess I didn't think about the whole "not able to see each other" thing. Thats always pretty confusing to me. But I agree with RA, such a wacky decision. I'm not asking for a canonical explanation, it's just cooky.

JayEH

I hope you guys don't have any plans when the announcement is made and your bank accounts are ready. I'm not holding back for when the collector's edition is announced.

I hope you guys don't have any plans when the announcement is made and your bank accounts are ready. I'm not holding back for when the collector's edition is announced.
If they announce any Metal Gear Collection stuff for the west, I may have to take out a loan.

Been saving up now. Got enough for a PS4 and a LE (based on prices of other Japanese themed PS4's and LE's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom