• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy is the worst.
5CzBvTC.png

Reported.

MajorTom

If anyone wants to see the progress of OT3 this is the post I'm using to work on it. I still have to add more text and descriptions to some of the games, info about TPP, maybe more sections, wall of shame, etc. Any suggestions are welcome.
Looking good, I noticed an error though. You said that the original metal gear was included with all versions of mgs3. As far as I'm aware it was only included with subsistence and the hd collection.

Vally

Thanks guys :)

I have a suggestion or 2 vally ;)

They're welcome as long as they don't have anything to do with Uncharted or getting me banned lol

That Kojima lego head with the lego horn is hilarious. Can you post the image for it without additional text, etc?

Sure, here it is
F3IIu1z.png

I didn't make it though, it was someone else in this thread, don't remember who

Looking good, I noticed an error though. You said that the original metal gear was included with all versions of mgs3. As far as I'm aware it was only included with subsistence and the hd collection.

I could've sworn that I played them in the original version but maybe my memory is failing me... I'll change it then, thanks!

edit: yep, you're right

I'm making an intense video that shows that mgsv can out do assassin's creed

Hopefully not in terms of people materialising from nowhere. Have you seen the video where a Jeep full of guards appears in the middle of the base and causes an instant alert? Fix this shit gorilla

Last time I played the AA mission I was stealthily collecting a bunch of guards in one spot, they didn't just start disappearing, they started respawning back in their patrol positions too.

Skullface

Speaking of the choppa... Let's talk choppa music for the zillionth time. What's the most out of place/innapropriate choppa music you'll be using? Mine will probably be "Don't Go Where the Huskies Go" by Zappa. This will for certain be my chopper theme for any and all snow levels. "Don't you eat that yellow snow".

Pinewood

Speaking of the choppa... Let's talk choppa music for the zillionth time. What's the most out of place/innapropriate choppa music you'll be using? Mine will probably be "Don't Go Where the Huskies Go" by Zappa. This will for certain be my chopper theme for any and all snow levels. "Don't you eat that yellow snow".

If I can fly around and shoot people,

"Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M.
or
"Don't fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult

Frozen OST in snow levels
leuhkikcskn4.gif

I haven't listened to Zappa for years. Will have to hunt out my Joe's Garage album now >_>

I'm also just going to use Heavens Divide. I like boring but awesome! (Y)

Skullface

I haven't listened to Zappa for years. Will have to hunt out my Joe's Garage album now >_>

I'm also just going to use Heavens Divide. I like boring but awesome! (Y)

My fucking man! I'm going to have to stick Catholic Girls on my iDroid. Imagine the chaos of being chased down by enemy soldiers while going back and forth between pseudo pop and lounge with those dirty lyrics about what goes down at the CYO. That album is definitely Zappa's GOAT.

Eh, I guess you could just watch it. I haven't played PO in a LONG ass time and Peace Walker perfects and improves on almost all the elements introduced in PO. However, I did prefer the story of PO more than PW mainly because it didn't involve the use of logic defying AI's existing in the 1970's.

As opposed to the completely logical A.Is of 1999-2014? :D

LowParry

Oh man. Would people stop banning themselves now? It's okay. The team has to stick together on this. Let's hope we get what we want. The date though..........man. If it's June. Kojima is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom