• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1002182

i4mw8LbGm0Wr0.gif

OMGYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Godan

I am going with June. Just hope its between the first two weeks of June as I am unable to take the last two weeks of June off work.

Where have I been!? Bunch of people I've never met. If you're new, welcome! If you're returning from before I joined, greeting senpai! And if we were buddies and I don't remember you...

my bad.

My last exam is on the 19th,so if Konami wants to go ahead and release it in July, giving me time to do a chronological Big Boss-era playthrough, that's fine with me.

Bricky

Why do i feel this is gona be something to do with seiko watches? Gona go with cautious optimism for a release date on this one.

Nah, either this is important and worth getting excited about or they're just trolling us at sadistic levels at this point.

Nah, either this is important and worth getting excited about or they're just trolling us at sadistic levels at this point.
Is it confirmed if Kojima is going to GDC though, or just Ken?

Still, the way things are being presented make me feel optomistic.

Why was Solid Snake not at all suspicious that Liquid Master Miller looked about as old as he did in 1975? Seems like a bit of an oversight. Big Boss was old as balls. Dude must exfoliate.

Why was Solid Snake not at all suspicious that Liquid Master Miller looked about as old as he did in 1975? Seems like a bit of an oversight. Big Boss was old as balls. Dude must exfoliate.

Well... technically speaking, he wouldn't have been able to see Liquid over codec lol. But it does make the fourth wall break sillier. It's partly why I wonder why they permanently redesigned Miller to look like Liquid (after MGS1) to begin with. He didn't in the original release of MG2, and because Snake couldn't actually see him over codec there was no need for them to actually have a physical resemblance. Now it's gonna be weird how a clone of Big Boss (Eli) looks more similar to his second in command.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe MGO Beta starts this week with Playstation Plus, thats why they couldnt announce the new Plus games yet

pGwxuhK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom