• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started the first MGS for the first time, however, there is a border on the screen that refuses to disappear. I couldn't find anyone acknowledging the issue online, let alone a fix. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this red border?

4WZg6C9.jpg

Rajang

I just started the first MGS for the first time, however, there is a border on the screen that refuses to disappear. I couldn't find anyone acknowledging the issue online, let alone a fix. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this red border?

4WZg6C9.jpg

I don't remember this border at all when I played it on PC, so I have no idea to fix it.

And please whatever you do don't play on Very Easy.

MajorTom

I should stay in this thread. Seriously I love you guys, I just noticed how much when I was posting in the GZ DLC thread. This thread is something special, not like the others.
I mostly stick to the community thread now. Anything that's super important usually gets mentioned by someone here.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Next week is the last week I'll have internet for a while.....

RIP

Next week is the last week I'll have internet for a while.....

RIP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! ;______________________________________________; Hai ;______________________________________________;

Sn4ke_911

For how long? :(

Not quite sure yet as they have to install the cables and stuff first...

What? You won't be posting here anymore?

Only on phone...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! ;______________________________________________; Hai ;______________________________________________;

Yeah :(

If we get anything good in the next couple of weeks I can't hype the hack out of it with my brothers :3

Sn4ke_911

Yeah I know, but imagine if it did. You'd die of happiness!

Hopefully it'll be a quick process.

It would be pretty funny yes, but those are just the dev guys not any Metal Gear Character names...but still it would be hilarious.

Thanks man, I hope so too.

Dawg

Imagine Kojima droppin a Ground Zeroes TPP DLC episode next week and Sn4ke doesn't have internetz to download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom