• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinewood

That's freaking awesome lol, can somebody please post the lyrics?

I heard that there was no release date
We grew crazy in our wait
But Kojima you dont really care for us do ya?
And a snow picture came, then the fourth, the fifth
Our minor hype had a major lift
And with a new trailer
We all praised Kojima

Kojima
Kojima

Your hype was strong but you needed proof
And the bans were going through the roof
Final Fantasy and Persona overthrew ya.
You bought type 0, threw the disc away
XV broke your faith and you wanted to praise
But all your lips said was Kojima

Kojima
Kojima

LOL! Amazing. Is it yours?

Yep. Wrote the lyrics last week, decided to do a quick recording today.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Why are people excited about MGSV? It's just another military shooter, same thing as COD.

i feel the same, and the previous mgs games sucked, you only held down square + r1 and everyone died while you ran though everything!

I heard that there was no release date
We grew crazy in our wait
But Kojima you dont really care for us do ya?
And a snow picture came, then the fourth, the fifth
Our minor hype had a major lift
And with a new trailer
We all praised Kojima

Kojima
Kojima

Your hype was strong but you needed proof
And the bans were going through the roof
Final Fantasy and Persona overthrew ya.
You bought type 0, threw the disc away
XV broke your faith and you wanted to praise
But all your lips said was Kojima

Kojima
Kojima

Yep. Wrote the lyrics last week, decided to do a quick recording today.

Well, this just won everything. Excellent work!

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
yet again

t1425477600z4.png

Dawg

Åesop;154236770 said:
They would hype it up way more if theres something important at GDC for us. No hype train guys, go home ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Åesop;154237388 said:
Yeah but after the Chicken incident Tora said dont step in the hype train anymore unless they say so. If they have anything important to announce they will let people know and it will be for a big audience. I don't think GDC fits any of these criteria ༼ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

-Deimos

Yes, for three hours. On PlayStation 4.

Certainly. Could anyone post it as a thread on gaming? I did an interview too but I can't do it because, well, you know...

;_;
I ain't even jelly.
i feel the same, and the previous mgs games sucked, you only held down square + r1 and everyone died while you ran though everything!

Seriously, I played a mgs game once and the gameplay was awful. All I did was hide in a box and crawl around on the floor for hours. When I found a guard all I did was spam square to break his neck. OMG SO EXCITE.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

I know right? ( ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง Tora probably read my post and went like "f*** I forgot I said that.." and Kojima was like "wtf why is no one in the hype bunker?? Tora fix that shi*" Tadaaaa theres a twitter hype announcement

Dawg

A part of me is still skeptical. Like, I'm seriously afraid this will be something different than a release date.

If that's true, my heart won't be able to take it.

I luv U jay. Will take a day or two tho. Need to write down audio 'n shit.

Uhm. Well. It was playable. But lots of framedrops. It bothered me near the start. Really noticeable. They promised me it was an old build though. Perhaps that is why they delayed the game for extra polishing.

yeah i guess hopefully it is an older build or they would not have shown that version!

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
A part of me is still skeptical. Like, I'm seriously afraid this will be something different than a release date.

If that's true, my heart won't be able to take it.

As long as it isn't an announcement of how they lost everything in a goat-related accident and the game is now delayed to 2020, I'm ok. Even if it's Chicken Hat Pt. 2

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member

The only things that are left is the release date, mgo beta and unveiling of special editions.
Everything else makes no sense at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom