• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godan

Holidays have been put into work. Ended up taking almost 2 weeks off for it when I was planning on taking just a week. Really can't wait for September 1st now.

Skullface

Gaise, what if the leak was deliberate, and the date was purposely incorrect in that video? Plz ;_;

Or better yet, world wide Steam release is Sept 1st. Console owners get the game.... Today :smuggers:

Gaise, what if the leak was deliberate, and the date was purposely incorrect in that video? Plz ;_;

Or better yet, world wide Steam release is Sept 1st. Console owners her the game.... Today :smuggers:

Guys please! That leak video is just a troll from Kojima. I mean video is fine, but that screen at the end with release date is a fake. Kojima started all that shit with Joakim,Moby Dick and want to do something similar at the end. That pic of facepalm Big Boss (Gray Fox) is definitely just a joke and this shows one more time that leak is fake.

~12h till real release date announcement
(2016)
, new trailer, MGO beta, GZ DLC, CE info.

I guess spirit of Batzi live through my feet. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining and it's not that I am not satisfied with September. I actually like it and I can peacefully finish my thesis. But I want Kojima to pull off something really big before release.

Velieve!

Vally

Or better yet, world wide Steam release is Sept 1st. Console owners get the game.... Today :smuggers:

I wouldn't put it past Kojima lol

Anyway it wouldn't surprise me if the leak was indeed intentional, so that they can get the 'negative' news out of the way (I'm fine with a September release but other people might be disappointed with it) and focus on the positive today (new trailer, collector's edition or whatever).

MajorTom

So are we expecting anything more than what was leaked? I'm hoping for more but I have to be honest and say I don't think there will be.

Skullface

Yeah fuck it, I'm okay with a Scottish General ;)

2pm

Lol I'm on 4 hours of sleep and in the fray of the busy public transportation system, so my mind immediately jumps to that Family Guy parody of General Auto insurance the second I see the word "general".

White trash insurance from an army guy
Here is a penguin, I don't know why!

Muricans know what's up.

"I'm creating the Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes, Metal Gear Solid 5, in a way that will complete the cycle but because we're having, forcing the story a little bit to do this, several discrepancies have popped up so ideally I would like to remake Metal Gear 1, Metal Gear 2, so they have all the proper connections and that close this cycle but the problem is for current technology for current consoles to develop the game you need a lot of people, large team to do this, and right now we don't have this at all, though right now these games are not in the plans." - Kojima last year. Yeah, his last game, I believe him this time :D

MajorTom

"I'm creating the Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes, Metal Gear Solid 5, in a way that will complete the cycle but because we're having, forcing the story a little bit to do this, several discrepancies have popped up so ideally I would like to remake Metal Gear 1, Metal Gear 2, so they have all the proper connections and that close this cycle but the problem is for current technology for current consoles to develop the game you need a lot of people, large team to do this, and right now we don't have this at all, though right now these games are not in the plans." - Kojima last year. Yeah, his last game, I believe him this time :D
I think he has at least one more in him

MajorTom

Thread is dead
wnd_dd8adf7cf044112b456c4555c363419c.jpg

Vally

I think they have acknowledged the leak, they were on twitter like 'have you seen the TPP news?' and saying there would be even more news today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom