• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorTom

He's 51 years old, it's his last one for sure, he's been dying to do something else for quite some time and he already started with Silent Hills so yeah, i believe him.
I can see him been involved with at least one more, maybe not as heavily as TPP but I don't think he could just leave it altogether.

MajorTom

So something I have been thinking about for a while. wtf happens between mgs2 and mgs4? I feel like there is a massive gap between the two. I seem to remember that when rising was still Metal Gear Solid Rising it was supposed to fill the gap a little but clearly that didn't work out in the end.

JayEH

So something I have been thinking about for a while. wtf happens between mgs2 and mgs4? I feel like there is a massive gap between the two. I seem to remember that when rising was still Metal Gear Solid Rising it was supposed to fill the gap a little but clearly that didn't work out in the end.

Snake gets old and gets more and more grumpy?

strafer

Now we know what Kojima should do after this game.

did the Metal Gear Solid 4 Database not have any info on the 5 year gap between the games?

Skullface

Instead of a game, Kojima should produce an Odd Couple type sitcom outlining Snake and Hal's shenanigans.

Maybe? I can't remember. I want to know things like how did Sunny end up with Otacon? What happened to Raiden?

I thought the Sunny thing got explained in game. Raiden gets her from the Patriots, gives her to Snake and Otacon to raise.

Who just so happen to be flying on a plane for most of her life.

And doesn't Raiden go into detail on what happened to him and how me met the doctor?

I might be muddling several sources into one though.

brau

SGv1bTD.jpg

HAI!

jeh

Realistically, it'll just be more info about the LE or CE of the game and maybe new info on the official puma boots.

The dream: MGO beta coming soon.

The DREAM: september 1st is a fake date, and with the use of the phantom cigar on the officiel website, the date shows the game is available NOW ON EVERY PLATFORM OMG

Skullface

I am excited about one thing. Kojima says he's closing the loop with this. This has some excellent potential. We will cross paths with everyone.

I am excited about one thing. Kojima says he's closing the loop with this. This has some excellent potential. We will cross paths with everyone.
Yeah, I think this game will cover a longer time span than most people think.

Also the Konami site is taking a beating rn.

Edit: The phantom cigar doesn't count down anymore. It's HAPPENING!

strafer

Some instant messenger I never heard of until this thread.

wow, I haven't used instant messenger since they closed down MSN Messenger.

I miss that.

That was always my go to program with friends during E3 and stuff, invite a group and just chat away.

Skullface

I miss that.

That was always my go to program with friends during E3 and stuff, invite a group and just chat away.

AIM master race here. I was king of Rhydin.

10 minutes.

MajorTom

I miss that.

Yeah telegram is fine but there's that many people in the chat group that it's a bit hard to tell what's going on sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom